Recent content by lasagnin

1. lasagnin

tModLoader Is there a mod on tModLoader that is similar to Minecraft's Creative Mode?

just install both, they are compatible, cheat sheet has copy and paste and spawn changer, heros has good multiplayer. you can edit groups and permissions and ban explosives and things
  2. lasagnin

Game Mechanics Ore on World Creation

thanks! thats really helpful
  3. lasagnin

**REPORTED** floating water candles

if you hold a water candle, then pet an animal such as a bunny, the candle will float where you were standing
  4. lasagnin

Game Mechanics Ore on World Creation

I fully agree with this, as a builder, I need to make multiple worlds to find copper/tin for copper/tin plating
  5. lasagnin

Game Mechanics Autoswing for all?

I think Its a great idea as I have a mod (omniswing) that does that and it's so helpful
  6. lasagnin

Game Mechanics Reforging needs reworked

I think the material table is a great idea, another possible idea is to combine two of the same weapon to get the best reforge immediately for a set price.
  7. lasagnin

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

completely true, but i think the golf items will be craftable, or drop from bosses
  8. lasagnin

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

so exited... what is journey difficulty? is it like a story mode
  9. lasagnin

Other "quick return to home" key

people already cheat boss battles like moon lord without hotkey. can you give examples for how else it would be abused?
  10. lasagnin

there we go. thank you.
  11. lasagnin

it takes you home. would you really want to return to your spawn that often? and you can still teleport away from every attack without the hotkey
  12. lasagnin

you can also use your scroll wheel
  13. lasagnin

exept your hand is on your mouse 24/7. and its hard for me to hit z because i have to take my hand off wasd and not move
  14. lasagnin

Sprites New class: Defender

when I saw 'defender' I thought you meant multiplayer items like the paladin's shield that reduce damage to teammates
Back
Top Bottom