Recent content by MadmanLava

1. MadmanLava

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

I am very disappointed by the Razorblade Typhoon changes(why is it BAD for it to be a crowd control weapon??), and the continued total impotency of the Spectre hood, but other than that, good changes! In particular, MURAMASA AND NO MORE INSTANTLY CORRUPT JUNGLES!
  2. MadmanLava

CC Creation Compendium #81

Finally got into CC for the first time! Congrats to the rest of the participants!
  3. MadmanLava

Got my first CC entry in :)

Got my first CC entry in :)
  4. MadmanLava

[IMG] MISSION PASSED! RESPECT + 99

MISSION PASSED! RESPECT + 99
  5. MadmanLava

At last, obtained my Zenith, and immediately slew Moonlord, gaining me my Last Prism. Unless I...

At last, obtained my Zenith, and immediately slew Moonlord, gaining me my Last Prism. Unless I decide to get the Terraprisma, playthrough complete.
  6. MadmanLava

Grinding for Zenith, Ive killed so many planteras Ive lost count, no seedler also moonlord wont...

Grinding for Zenith, Ive killed so many planteras Ive lost count, no seedler also moonlord wont give me my last prism its all portal guns
  7. MadmanLava

Items Duality Sigil - An extra tool for world customization(+concept drawing)

Hey you. Yes, you. Are you tired of getting an unfavorable Hallow/Evil positioning upon starting hardmode? Admit it, we've all been there: You finally take down the Wall of Flesh, only to find that the Corruption is perfectly positioned to total the Jungle, or the hallow has overwritten your...
  8. MadmanLava

Weapons & Equip Vanity Forbidden Sigil

Oh, definitely! Kinda surprised there isnt a vanity version!
  9. MadmanLava

Weapons & Equip Overhauling Summoning

I find the idea of making the minion buffs actually act like buffs quite clever.
  10. MadmanLava

NPCs & Enemies Blood Moon fishing rework

I quite like this. Would improve the problems the current Blood Moon fishing has, as fun as it was to be randomly fishing, have a blood moon start, and suddenly fish up an extremely powerful enemy for the first time, haha
  11. MadmanLava

Weapons & Equip Reduce the bars needed for pre-hardmode ore armor!

Big agree. The armor costs made more sense back in the earlier versions of the game, but nowadays, compared to newer items in the progression its barely worth it.
  12. MadmanLava

Madman's Terraria Art

I, uh, only have one thing to post here so far, but Im very proud of how it came out.
  13. MadmanLava

Probably shouldve done this years ago, but here have my first CC entry![IMG]

Probably shouldve done this years ago, but here have my first CC entry!
  14. MadmanLava

Ooookay, I kinda miss the status feed on the right bar on the home page. Was nice for seeing...

Ooookay, I kinda miss the status feed on the right bar on the home page. Was nice for seeing what people are up to.
  15. MadmanLava

Say A

AAAA why was the forum reworked? I dont remember seeing any post about it other than there "being a maintenance period"
Back
Top Bottom