Lavaknightdm2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• tfw you log back in after almost 4 or 5 months of being gone and feel ancient ._.
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Welcome back!
    Lavaknightdm2
    Lavaknightdm2
    lol ty its nice to be back. Glad to see alot of things have happened. cant wait to get back into a playthrough once thorium is updated and a few more. might see if i can find some people who would want to join in
    Varsia
    Varsia
    Thorium's been updated to about 1.3.2, I think. That, or 1.3.1.
    As much as i love 1.3.1, is there anyway to go down to 1.3.0.8? i wanna play with some older mods since thorium wont work for some reason..
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    Not legally, but there was a program that could downgrade Terraria, but sadly it's not working anymore. :(
    Chevron_Boy
    Chevron_Boy
    The only way I've ever been able to downgrade is from Game Launcher.. Haven't found any other way though
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    There is a legal way only if you have the GOG version of the game, the Galaxy Client of GOG allows you to downgrade your game all the way down to v 1.3.0.5. This can't be done with the Steam version from what I understand. However I do not know if mods will work with the GOG version of the game or not.
    why is it devs like [DE]Glenn from warframe and luke smith from destiny can get away with insulting their players without losing their jobs?
    Theo
    Theo
    People say in the comments that it's probably a glitch of the system. But then again, you never know.
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    CraftedNightmare Here!
    Don't think there's been alot of development, or news on mod support, so it's most likely a glitch
    G
    Gmayor61
    I assume it's the same person, but someone else posted the same thing and same speculation on TO.
    oh for the love of... now the dual 3.5mm end audio cable for my headset is dead god dammit.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    it is most likely the cord just above the jack has been worn through. it is a ridiculously common problem for 3.5mm jacks, and it is why one should put a healthy amount of duct tape over the wire just above the jack to prevent it from bending at sharp angles.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    In fact, the best thing you can do, is buy a cheap $2 extension cable and thoroughly tape (duct or electrical) the wires near the jacks, that way if a 3.5mm jack wears out, it's the cheap extension and you can just chuck that and get a new one.
    all of my mods for skyrim deactivated when nexus updated... ;_; kill me please...
    Reactions: Lord chewelews
    Lord chewelews
    Lord chewelews
    relax, it only takes a minute for nude mods to reinstall
    Lavaknightdm2
    Lavaknightdm2
    im not going to confirm or deny i have one or two but they are for textures and models soo... <.<
    Xylia
    Xylia
    Steam Workshop > Nexus. Jus' sayin.
    So... how do I edit Wavebanks?
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I wish I knew it, as well. Try asking wave-bank makers such as Anguished Wanderer. They might be of some help.
    anyone know how much gamestop will give in store credit wise for a ps vita thats screen doesnt turn on?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom