Recent content by Lavendarjosh

1. Lavendarjosh

tModLoader Reduced Grinding

Thanks for fixing this, I was wondering if I did anything wrong when he didn't spawn in MP.
  2. Lavendarjosh

tModLoader The Wayfaring Merchant

If it's reasonably doable, I plan to port all my mods to 1.4, but I'll wait a while till it's finished and stable.
  3. Lavendarjosh

tModLoader The Star Charm - An Independent Mana Regeneration Accessory

All this mod does is add a single accessory to the game, the Star Charm: It can be crafted at an anvil with 2 Silver or Tungsten Bars and 1 Fallen Star. The Star Charm regenerates 1/12th (or 8.33%) of your maximum mana every second, completely independent from any other source of mana...
  4. Lavendarjosh

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

I had the same problem with the mod browser and manually downloaded the mod from a mirror (mirror.sgkoi.dev), now it works.
  5. Lavendarjosh

tModLoader TRAE Project

To chime in on that discussion, I think it would be a good idea to make some key features of this mod configurable. It covers a broad spectrum of gameplay and item mechanics, and not all changes will be well received by everyone (very much apparently), so this would help to provide as many...
  6. Lavendarjosh

You're welcome, nice to see this little mod is still played after all this time.
  7. Lavendarjosh

tModLoader How to create a bow?

@Toxic_WolfYt67 It seems your item damage is too high. Try knocking it down to "999999999".
  8. Lavendarjosh

Harpies not Spawning on Specific World

@[✚] Dr.Shadox No offense taken. I'm not sure why the wording was changed, in the end it doesn't matter if it's horizontal or vertical, it simply concerns the sky/space layer above your spawn, in an area that's 5% of the total map size (horizontally) in either direction. The thing that likely...
  9. Lavendarjosh

Harpies not Spawning on Specific World

I'm fairly sure I copied that passage directly from the wiki back then. I don't know if it only protected the original player spawn point (which is dead center) originally, but with the current wording it seems like it would protect the area around whichever spawn point you set. I always keep my...
  10. Lavendarjosh

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

Thanks again for this glorious tool, makes master mode actually interesting to play with the right tweaks. That said, I have a request/question: Is it possible to modify the goblin's reforge cost formula? It would be great to be able to cut it down a bit.
  11. Lavendarjosh

THIS THREAD IS RETIRED

The new Minimum Happiness Tweak is awesome, as is your whole tool. Very much appreciated! :joy:
  12. Lavendarjosh

Do you have a robot hat or a robot mask? Because he won't take masks and the like, only hats (that have "hat" in the name, with a few, rare exceptions).
  13. Lavendarjosh

There are actually three ways to get the Wayfaring Merchant's Key: You don't need a new world for anything, I think, as nothing is generated on world creation.
  14. Lavendarjosh

You're welcome, nice to see someone found this after all this time ~:happy:
  15. Lavendarjosh

You can get the warranties from the Wayfaring Merchant's Lockboxes that you can fish up from the ocean. Each Lockbox contains one random warranty (in hardmode you only get warranties for hardmode items). Lockboxes can only be opened if you have the Wayfaring Merchant's Key in your inventory...
Back
Top Bottom