Recent content by layton

1. L

terraria join me

thx
  2. L

terraria join me

sorry its my temper no you see i just want a mini-shark with chlorophite bullets and chlorophite armor thats all i want
  3. L

terraria join me

whatever fine dont tell me ive tried to :red:ing beat the bosses in expert mode and i lost im not a cheater i just started a new game aND JUST WANT PEOPLE TO PLAY WITH ME GOOD NIGHT!!!!!!! but we could be friends right?
  4. L

terraria join me

yes but how do u get the cheat menu
  5. L

terraria join me

you see i beat the game on ios reg mode but i have latest weapons i need and i cant kill a :red:ing boss except slime king and one time cthulu pls u don't even have to get me anything i just need to defeat wof and queen bee in expert mode
  6. L

terraria join me on terraria and i need duplicators to give me hardmode weapons server password...

terraria join me on terraria and i need duplicators to give me hardmode weapons server password is LIFE
  7. L

do u wanna play with me

do u wanna play with me
  8. L

i suck at expert mode

i suck at expert mode
  9. L

terraria join me

join me on terraria and i need duplicators to give me hardmode weapons server password is LIFE ps im trying to beat expert mode since i beat ios
  10. L

um no reason but i need some hard mode items to beat expert

um no reason but i need some hard mode items to beat expert
  11. L

Steef's going Expert mode

WHERE DO U GET THE HOOKUP SECTION whoopse all caps
  12. L

WHERE DO I DO IT THEN
  13. L

join me on terraria and i need duplicators to give me hardmode weapons server password is LIFE...

join me on terraria and i need duplicators to give me hardmode weapons server password is LIFE ON PC THOUGH
  14. L

join me on terraria and i need duplicators to give me hardmode weapons server password is LIFE join me on terraria and i need duplicators to give me hardmode weapons server password is LIFE join me on terraria and i need duplicators to give me hardmode weapons server password is LIFE
  15. L

who wants to join me on terraria and i need duplicators to give me hardmode weapons
Back
Top Bottom