Recent content by Lecic

1. Lecic

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Yeah, but those are some HUGE scissors. Probably made of a better metal than copper, too.
  2. Lecic

No, I'm saying that deserts next to jungles already happens often in real life.
  3. Lecic

Pretty common in real life in Rain Forest/Jungle areas that have been deforested. They quickly dry up and turn into desert without trees.
  4. Lecic

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

They're both revolvers, but... I disagree on reskin.
  5. Lecic

I store all my less frequently used vanity clothing in dressers.
  6. Lecic

Alternatively, everything is moving very slowly.
  7. Lecic

Weapons & Equip Nerd Glasses

This suggestion was made before the Cell Phone was added. I like the idea, though.
  8. Lecic

Tool [Discontinued] Custom World Generator -- TerraCustom

Please read the last few pages. She said she's going to make a version for 1.3. She's just busy and doing it for free.
  9. Lecic

Weapons & Equip Living wood summoner armor and weapon

Yeah, because the Queen Bee is a walk in the park compared to the Brain or EoW, right? You need to fight a boss to get armor for Summoners just like Melee and Rangers do. And the majority of players are not capable of taking down the Queen Bee with nothing but a pair of slimes.
  10. Lecic

Weapons & Equip Living wood summoner armor and weapon

Mage- Gem/Gypsy Robes and Magic/Wizard Hat, Meteor, Jungle/Cobalt Melee- Crimtane/Shadow, Molten Thrower- Ninja, Fossil Ranger- Necro Summoner- Bee Considering how 3/5 of classes have multiple pre-HM armors, I'm gonna say "you're wrong" to this.
  11. Lecic

It's a rare butterfly with a huge amount of bait power.
  12. Lecic

Weapons & Equip Obsidian Armor Set Bonus

Miss crit chance removal has been lowered to 10%. True, you can obtain it very early on with bombs. It does have its use there. Maybe obsidian should be bomb-proof?
  13. Lecic

You're sounding rude, obnoxious, and unable to get the message of "free, quality things take time" by posting and asking if the tool is "dead" just because it hasn't been completed yet.
  14. Lecic

Mushroom Statues glow when powered.
  15. Lecic

People seem to be forgetting this again.
Back
Top Bottom