"Led"
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What do you put in the empty reaches of your world's surface to make it more pleasant to pass through?
    Someone wants my take on the Moon Lord theme. I'm tempted.
    "Led"
    "Led"
    Listening to it right now. . . This kind of music sounds more machine than man. If I do this, I'll be heavily centered around my synths and whatnot. If I really did this, I'd want to put more than just synth into it. I will give this some thought.
    I just looked at how many members there are on the forum. How on earth am I gonna meet them all? I might see one and then never again. Weird
    Rokas
    Rokas
    good luck
    K
    Krasunir
    You probably won't meet them all. But count one more down on your list.
    Brick Creeper
    Brick Creeper
    That what it is like most of the time. If you really like someone, you can always follow them so you don't forget about them again.
    My brother keeps egging me to post my stuff to the Creation Compendium. I'm thinking this is a good idea.
    YoshiGator
    YoshiGator
    Do it! theres no such thing as bad art :)
    Moving is difficult in real life as it is in Terraria life. Homes aren't mobile, but the furniture and the junk is. It also takes forever.
    SoundCloud. I keep making music. The question is, who is it for? Is it for me, or for them?
    I must say, dear sir, I honestly think your music entry easily outranks my entry and easily most others in the thread. Congratulations.
    Reactions: "Led"
    "Led"
    "Led"
    I appreciate it. Don't count yourself out just yet, though. It's not over until the judges give the verdict.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom