Recent content by LeeTG3

1. LeeTG3

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

I haven't made a sprite in about a year so here.
  2. LeeTG3

tModLoader Terralands, By LeeTG3

Coming soon: Update!!
  3. LeeTG3

Items Lock Doors

But that looks bad. You might still want to get in and out. You might want npcs but not enemies to get out* *I will add that
  4. LeeTG3

Member-Run Contest Weekly Spriting Contest!

My first entry, Ancient Silicon armour! --> My second entry, Fallen Warrior armour!! -->
  5. LeeTG3

Items Lock Doors

Then other players can get in by destroying your door. I could make another lock that makes your door invincible.
  6. LeeTG3

tModLoader The Rhodium Mod

The sprite looks good but for terraria sprites, never do a black outline. Here is a random terraria item: Here it is again with a black outline: As you can see the sprite is much better with a darker version of the main colour. Btw, here is your spite with a different outline: --> You can...
  7. LeeTG3

tModLoader Suggestion Based Mod! All Suggestions are Welcome! A team is needed!

i'll still do spriting, i like spriting, my mod may never get updated :( it might, but only after long breaks.
  8. LeeTG3

Items Lock Doors

Have you wanted to keep monsters out but not have a big and ugly iron door? Do players keep raiding your stuff when your not around? You can stop it all with two simple items: The key and padlock! Padlock: Makes a door unable to be opened without a matching key also will make the door...
  9. LeeTG3

tModLoader Suggestion Based Mod! All Suggestions are Welcome! A team is needed!

Actually I'm not really busy, I'm just kind of moving away from Terraria, sorry.
  10. LeeTG3

Pixel Art Blockaroz's Sprite Requests

That has got to be one of the most awesome sprites I have ever seen!!
  11. LeeTG3

Member-Run Contest Weekly Spriting Contest!

Holo-Disk: An alien weapon that freezes and burns enemies on hit!! What mod (if its a mod) are those wooden spears from? (in your signature)
  12. LeeTG3

tModLoader The Varion Mod v0.7 -- A mod unlike any other!

It would be nice to see the sprites in the forum post. Sounds like a good mod so far
  13. LeeTG3

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

thats happened to me, I renamed the file outside of terraria and restarted the game and it fixed it for a while.
  14. LeeTG3

tModLoader Terralands, By LeeTG3

I do know that and it will be fixed in the next update, which is quite a while a way Why not
  15. LeeTG3

Other steam workshop

I'm 80% sure red, or one of the devs said that when Minecraft gets a built in modding system, then they would add workshop support, and now Minecraft has added "addons"!
Back
Top Bottom