Recent content by LeGourmand

1. L

Terraria 1.1.2 - tConfig 0.35.2

Thank you! This new version tConfig 0.35.2 (0.38) fixed the error I had with loading the Dark Souls mod of The Story of the Red Cloud.
  2. L

Terraria Comic Book from DC Comics is Here!

Not available in Canada. T.T
  3. L

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure Map : Echoes of the Lost World

Well I couldn't jump high enough from that spot to fall back and break the ice. I couldn't do the jump at angle to the right and then fall back holding left. It was probably possible when looking at the screenshot. In the end I save&quit then came back and hold left while falling, no big deal.
  4. L

Map-Adventure A Terraria Adventure Map : Echoes of the Lost World

I finished this today. Great fun. Loved the use of paint, making lots of areas looking different from classic Terraria. Nothing too hard in there. There was only one jump challenge that I had to retry multiples times to get it and that's because I wanted the Crystal Heart. I was often searching...
  5. L

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I've started a game in multiplayer this 1 and whenever we are both at the same spot, my slime summon disappear after they hit something. This is quite annoying. Any way i can fix this? EDIT: It seems that monster won't stay dead. They die, we get exp and they appear again with low health...
  6. L

PC Item 3,000!

Expert Mode! :passionate: How many new items does that make?
Back
Top Bottom