LeGurdah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I took a look at the two archives of this very profile from 2017. Adlg I changed so much, never mind how much the forums changed as well.
    (I wonder if I added the October 2017 capture, or if it was somebody else? I swear it's been so long.)
    One word is enough: "Goodbye." Everyone here's greatly changed, and I'm lagging behind. Thus, I'm bailing outta this place.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I will not post links to any social media accounts I have, because I don't believe it's necessary for people (especially fans of me who are locked in certain parts of the internet) to see me online who adopts a different persona elsewhere.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    This is me, LeGurdah, signing out.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Well, there's not much I can do, except wish you luck on things to come. See you.
    I swear I think I'm starting to fall out of sync with this place.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I began realizing that feeling as soon as I ended my first few months-long break.

Holy crap did that start hitting me like a 25 ton brick.

Now honestly, my interests in Terraria started waning as I repeatedly played it. I realized I only played Expert Mode repeatedly just because I "wanted" to be like the others.
    Droid15.24.3
    Droid15.24.3
    Did you ever try out any of the mods? There are some that are the size of the base game. I also make sure not to play one game too long so I don't get burnout.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I tried a few of them out. I even played Calamity for over a year! Good god was that a terrible decision sticking with only Calamity and Overhaul, because they temporarily destroyed any genuine fun I had with Terraria mods.
    Time to pick a new fresh coat of paint. Ah, here's one!
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Wait thats paint?
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Surreally speaking, that is not the paint you're looking for. The above was what you're looking for.

Really speaking, nah. I just said that to make the post more bizarre.
    So I accidentally typed a "d" in the latter portion of my URL and it ended up taking me to Loki's profile page.
    About an hour that was spent on Paint.NET later...
    Djwh4ho.png
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Fun fact: This spawned from both the personal gripe I had about the Super Mario Bros. 3 Toad character's odd shading (or I thought it looked odd to me) and my desire to just create an NPC for my Super Mario Bros. X 2.0 project.

Now that I've created him, I might have him pop up in several levels and even a few peaceful levels.
    Been a long time since I've been on here. Ah well, this ain't really anything that's too major of a loss.
    So I'm doing this experiment where I cover the bottom right corner of my laptop with a flat plastic ice pack on top of a folded paper towel.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    That being said, there is no batteries that I know of that's in the laptop. But, as I've said before, it heats up like hell in that corner (plus the row that comes after the keyboard.)
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    E X P A N S I O N P A C K
    If there isn't a battery in it, it'd be a desktop with a screen and a keyboard attached to it.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    To be fair, the only thing that's powering this laptop is a cord that's plugged into a wall.
    I'm cracking jokes to myself as a way to cope with my depression.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I'm still obscure. The "likes" I gathered up doesn't count. So it wouldn't surprise me that people would rather skip over these posts, than just read it. It'd be nothing noteworthy if they did.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Besides, I don't got much interactions to make with other people.

It's hard for me to personally initiate conversations with people without feeling nothing but doubt in my head.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    If you ever need to talk, feel free to PM me. I hope you feel better soon!
    My only argument for me not playing a lot of Terraria nowadays is because of my philosophy... Which is "variety over singularity."
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I used to be that one player, once Terraria's 1.3 update came out.

I even wasted entire nights playing it, if you want me to give you any more ideas of how maddening it was like.
    Flameofice
    Flameofice
    I mean, Terraria stretches itself out bigly. My playthroughs of the game took about 50 hours each, and when you consider what Terraria does to make each playthrough vary (alternates, rare drops, world gen in general)... wew.

But no game lasts forever, is my point.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I stopped playing terraria a long time ago, now that I have games like empyrion and still touch minecraft every so often. Especially now that I have a new computer. I may even leave the forums sooner or later. I'm not really relevant here so a political forum may be my next destination.
    (Cuphead) I achieved a P ranking on all Run N' Gun levels.
    Reactions: FlyKip
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Finally, she then immediately died after she was in her third phase, in no less than a couple of seconds and she nearly landed a hit with her rock fist on my already almost-dead character.

I was impressed that it somehow happened.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    As of now, I managed to get an S ranking on every single boss on Expert. That includes the final boss, who was insanely hard as hell for me to do a no-damage run on.
    FlyKip
    FlyKip
    Damn. Well, I suck at cuphead, and am trying to beat the bird still lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom