LeGurdah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I gave up on directing people to my "elsewhere" accounts because most, if not all, weren't interested.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    To be fair though, my profile URLs once used to be located on my signature, before I moved it to my personal details, until I, as said before, deleted it because people weren't really interested.

It might be a ridiculous claim, but I'm the type of person who occasionally gets the cloak of obscurity worn over them.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Another reason I stopped putting the URLs up is because they're in the double-digits, able to confuse those who dare go there, and lead people astray.

Imagine a sign pole, with about 15 wooden hands on it, all pointing in random directions. You aren't supposed to know which wooden hand is to be trusted, and because of that, you'd end up forgoing the sign completely.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I know I can have fewer URLs, but the outcome is pretty much the same.
    Terraria is so advanced that not even my laptop can run the :red: thing properly.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Maybe when I feel like it (and when it's appropriately daytime.)

But for now, I have a few mod projects to be working on.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Also, you're free to forward whatever I said here to one of the staff members in case I'm inactive or couldn't think of anything to say.

The only reason for the latter is lack of confidence (and some problems trying to find the right one to speak to.)
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Ah, okay. Good to know.
    Well hello, what is this strange thing I discovered in tEdit?
    aNm9o1W.png
    Reactions: neoselket
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Those been in the game since 1.2.4, so I doubt they will.

The devs might've originally meant to replace gold chests with them, but then decided against it for whatever reason - otherwise they would've probably already done so in 1.2.4 or 1.3.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Then again, the Crystal Chests and Gold Chests were in since 1.3.1 (engine limitations, ya know) and added in 1.3.5, so I have no doubts they'll perhaps add it in eventually.
    Criddle
    Criddle
    That's a different case, only the image files of those were present until they fixed the engine problems in 1.3.5, the dungeon chests have been fully implemented since 1.2.4

But I can't know that for sure, maybe you could ask Cenx about what happened to these and hope for a response if you really want to know.
    Here she is, once more.
    S2kCges.png
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    "The image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available"
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I frequently replaced her .PNG file within the span of time I released this post.

As if that wasn't enough of a picky answer.
    (Don't Starve) Let me tell you, whenever I did beat Adventure Mode, it was extremely satisfying.
    I'm poor on money, so any possibilities of me being able to commission people would go directly to the void. Also, g'night.
    If you're a fan of Jim Sterling (which I easily feel could be most of the people here,) you might understand where this avatar comes from.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    If you look closely as well... you might recognize that obvious face from anywhere.
    Almighty bobbit worm
    Almighty bobbit worm
    Im going to go out on a limb say and it's jim sterling. (Although im most likely wrong)
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    You were close by a margin... it's this douchebag named Slendy.
    latest
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom