LeGurdah
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If I had an overkill method, it would be drilling my victims to bits until they're literally nothing but a pile of <REDACTED>.
    DoctorMcDerp
    DoctorMcDerp
    Why not an 80cm cal railway gun constructed from pure Krupp steel?
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    "Because, with this overkill method, I could make my worst enemies scream like all hell to fulfill my soothing ears."

...But really, that's a thing only a real psychopath killer would say.
    Jesus kiddy-sprinkling absolutely fantastic over-the-top christ!
    Len3FEQ.png
    Reactions: FlyKip and Vaikyia
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I didn't know that people from that one journal post (which I signed up for as well) would come and give me a pile of llama badges so quickly within the span of a few hours!
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    huh, what was the point of llamas again? never gave them any importance
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    Nothing much except one can brag about how many llamas they've gotten.
    Poe's Law -- "Parodies of extremism will be confused with actual extremism because of their similarities."
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Or the alternative -- "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody a Creationist in such a way that someone won't mistake it for the genuine article."
    OptiPri
    OptiPri
    Okay, MATTHEW.
    (Breath of the Wild) Did the Great Plateau in Master Mode, in about under an hour or two. (cont.)
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Luckily, since it was nighttime up in the mountains, I was able to sneak past the two camps of Blue Bokoblins, and slay a Black Bokoblin up on top, who was literally deprived of his weapons and shield... for some damn reason.
    SWAGMORTY
    SWAGMORTY
    how did you not die to the lynel
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    I stayed a distance away from him... Metal Gear Solid Style!
    If you're Canadian (or 'Murican I guess,) guess who this new avatar is?
    Almighty bobbit worm
    Almighty bobbit worm
    Mathew santoro?
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Yes, that was Matthew Santoro indeed, mate!

For a minute I was almost expecting a joke. But I guess I'll let that count.
    "Your stay might as well count... so shine like the many thousands that dare consider themselves adventurers! ...And prey."
    I am officially one of only few people on this forum with the fewest amount of followers... but a boat-load of likes.
    'ey, you hear that the ROM hack's plot involvin' Mario losing his job and him havin' to hunt down Dracula? It would definitely make sense!
    I'm going to be hopping to a new world in my "LP." Why? Here's the reason below:
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    Didn't he say progress on the mod isn't being halted, but that he won't update the forums anymore? I remember seeing something somewhere saying that he's going to be active on some Discord server.
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    Yes, I acknowledge that. Hence why I said "his mod is possibly going to bite the dust here."
    CorruptdWarrior
    CorruptdWarrior
    Ah, I didn't see the "here" at the end of your post. My apologies.
    I do not give a pile of :red: if some other popular gamer did better than me. If I completed my task, then I completed it.
    Reactions: YinaniY
    LeGurdah
    LeGurdah
    And in an hour later, I'll put my modded "LP" back on the map.

I promise you all that I shall take a deeper dive into the cave that I found, unless I couldn't progress any further.
    (LoZ:BotW) Once I found out that the Stalker Guardians' legs can clip through walls, I decided to... have some fun with 'em.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    Guardian stalkers are probably the most fun enemies to mess with in this game due to their physics and AI. There's so many weird and crazy things you can do with them, like riding on top of them or tricking them into fighting other enemies.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom