Recent content by LeGurdah

1. LeGurdah

I took a look at the two archives of this very profile from 2017. Adlg I changed so much, never...

I took a look at the two archives of this very profile from 2017. Adlg I changed so much, never mind how much the forums changed as well. (I wonder if I added the October 2017 capture, or if it was somebody else? I swear it's been so long.)
  2. LeGurdah

Actually, here's an updated snapshot, so if it is allowed, use this instead please. [img]

Actually, here's an updated snapshot, so if it is allowed, use this instead please.
  3. LeGurdah

Mine and ChaoticFlame's CC Entry: "LeGurdah and ChaoticFlame's Pirate Ship" [img]

Mine and ChaoticFlame's CC Entry: "LeGurdah and ChaoticFlame's Pirate Ship"
  4. LeGurdah

Here's my late happy birthday to ya, mate~!

Here's my late happy birthday to ya, mate~!
  5. LeGurdah

I'm feminine non-binary. Pronouns are she/her or they/them. :3

I'm feminine non-binary. Pronouns are she/her or they/them. :3
  6. LeGurdah

Aye there folks. It's me. I'm mostly back. What's up.

Aye there folks. It's me. I'm mostly back. What's up.
  7. LeGurdah

This is me, LeGurdah, signing out.

This is me, LeGurdah, signing out.
  8. LeGurdah

I will not post links to any social media accounts I have, because I don't believe it's...

I will not post links to any social media accounts I have, because I don't believe it's necessary for people (especially fans of me who are locked in certain parts of the internet) to see me online who adopts a different persona elsewhere.
  9. LeGurdah

One word is enough: "Goodbye." Everyone here's greatly changed, and I'm lagging behind. Thus...

One word is enough: "Goodbye." Everyone here's greatly changed, and I'm lagging behind. Thus, I'm bailing outta this place.
  10. LeGurdah

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

I am saddened on how the game had to be put out of it's unfortunate 4-year-long misery. At least, as many other people will say, "you did the right thing."
  11. LeGurdah

I tried a few of them out. I even played Calamity for over a year! Good god was that a terrible...

I tried a few of them out. I even played Calamity for over a year! Good god was that a terrible decision sticking with only Calamity and Overhaul, because they temporarily destroyed any genuine fun I had with Terraria mods.
  12. LeGurdah

I began realizing that feeling as soon as I ended my first few months-long break. Holy crap did...

I began realizing that feeling as soon as I ended my first few months-long break. Holy crap did that start hitting me like a 25 ton brick. Now honestly, my interests in Terraria started waning as I repeatedly played it. I realized I only played Expert Mode repeatedly just because I "wanted" to...
  13. LeGurdah

I swear I think I'm starting to fall out of sync with this place.

I swear I think I'm starting to fall out of sync with this place.
  14. LeGurdah

As you can see... I'm quite boring.

As you can see... I'm quite boring.
  15. LeGurdah

Surreally speaking, that is not the paint you're looking for. The above was what you're looking...

Surreally speaking, that is not the paint you're looking for. The above was what you're looking for. Really speaking, nah. I just said that to make the post more bizarre.
Back
Top Bottom