Recent content by Lelouch vi Britannia

1. Lelouch vi Britannia

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

So do you guys feel like Journey's End will be bigger than 1.3? If so in what sense?
  2. Lelouch vi Britannia

:red:katsu no Lelouch. I'll never die you FOOLS! edit: wow they censored "f u k k a t s u"

:red:katsu no Lelouch. I'll never die you FOOLS! edit: wow they censored "f u k k a t s u"
  3. Lelouch vi Britannia

Good luck with the "reboot" of the T:OW project! Cannot wait to see what you guys and Relogic...

Good luck with the "reboot" of the T:OW project! Cannot wait to see what you guys and Relogic will deliver! :P
  4. Lelouch vi Britannia

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

Which game community are you referring to?
  5. Lelouch vi Britannia

So, this means that EVERYTHING will be redone? You're keeping music I guess since you're most likely not switching the composers. But what about code, sound effects and visuals? Will you re-do all of them or keep some of them/good portion of them?
  6. Lelouch vi Britannia

That's great to hear. The OST preview was very good! Happy that you're not changing those guys.
  7. Lelouch vi Britannia

Guys. GUYS. SOMETHING WAS UP AFTERALL! :D This is great!!!
  8. Lelouch vi Britannia

@Kazzymodus starting the conspiracies again, nvm that - never actually saw "viewing unknown...

@Kazzymodus starting the conspiracies again, nvm that - never actually saw "viewing unknown page" before... SOMETHING MUST BE UP
  9. Lelouch vi Britannia

Aswell as that this is a great community, in which most if not all have a great sense of humour

Aswell as that this is a great community, in which most if not all have a great sense of humour
  10. Lelouch vi Britannia

We obviously mean this Up...

We obviously mean this Up https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Up_(2009_film)#/media/File:Up_(2009_film).jpg right?
  11. Lelouch vi Britannia

That fox is running real fast cause... He knows something is up.

That fox is running real fast cause... He knows something is up.
  12. Lelouch vi Britannia

You know something is up when @IMainMudkip comments upon @Lelouch vi Britannia commenting upon...

You know something is up when @IMainMudkip comments upon @Lelouch vi Britannia commenting upon @Cenx comment which is talking about @Kazzymodus saying that something is up?! This is getting weird.
  13. Lelouch vi Britannia

You know something is up when @Cenx makes a post about @Kazzymodus saying that something is up!

You know something is up when @Cenx makes a post about @Kazzymodus saying that something is up!
  14. Lelouch vi Britannia

Thought the same. I'm kinda stalkin' em rn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Thought the same. I'm kinda stalkin' em rn ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
  15. Lelouch vi Britannia

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

Oh god... Don't remind me of that game. Man... Cube World had so much potential... This'll be interesting. Let's see what comes out first: T:OW or the Cube World Update.
Back
Top Bottom