Recent content by Leon Asian

1. Leon Asian

tModLoader Antiaris

Hello! This mod can be used with Thorium, without any problems?
  2. Leon Asian

PC Question about Terraria mods.

Any other suggestions, please?
  3. Leon Asian

tModLoader TigerFestival's Content Pack!

Damn, they look so pretty <3 Great job.
  4. Leon Asian

You know I have been reading many things, and, I would like to ask everyone: In your opinion, which mods add good content, without bugs? Because, reading, I get three names: Overhaul, Thorium and Spirit. What do you think?
  5. Leon Asian

Good news! Good news, indeed. I thank you very much. This week are going to give me an i7 with 16 gb of ram, so I don't think I have problems using mods and I can play with whoever wants to do it with me. Thanks a lot!
  6. Leon Asian

Hi, community. I hope that everybody are very well. I've been playing Terraria for years, but as for mods, I only played it once with Thorium. I would like to play it with Overhaul, but I need information: What mods can be mix with Overhaul, without any problems? It is possible to use at the...
  7. Leon Asian

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hello, mister @Nakano15 What is the best version to play this mod? Terraria 1.3.0.8?
  8. Leon Asian

Wavebank New Dark Souls Wavebank

I really LOVE this Wavebank. Man, thanks.
  9. Leon Asian

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Hello! This works well with Terraria 1.3.3.3?
  10. Leon Asian

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Hello! This mod works with Terraria 1.3.3.2? And, it haves the old hunger system? I really want a mod a mod that haves a hunger and thirst system.
  11. Leon Asian

Game Mechanics Parallel World(s)

I really want a parallel world in Terraria. I support this idea.
  12. Leon Asian

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Hello! Thorium mod works perfectly fine with Terraria 1.3.2.1? Some mods only works perfectly fine with Terraria 1.3.0.8.
  13. Leon Asian

So, in the long run, what is the best mode to play this mod? I want levels and RPG elements. Free Mode RPG could be the best option?
  14. Leon Asian

Hello! Can please someone explain to me, the difference between Regular RPG, Freemode RPG, Capped Regular RPG, Hardcore RPG and Capped Hardcore RPG? Thanks.
Back
Top Bottom