Recent content by lesnor

1. lesnor

Has Journey's End shifted Terraria too far into removing player freedom?

dart farms and actuated farms have been removed. Now we have to plant/harvest 1 at a time. And you look like a new player maybe thats why you dont get the upset of 1.4.
  2. lesnor

OMG they have removed auto herb farms. Now we have to do it all by hand. 1.4 is a disgusting update. QoL my behind they have removed all the QoL stuff. All them youtubers have been strung up all those vids of farms and so on that people will still go watch are now VOID. Disgusting. After 5 years...
  3. lesnor

FAR TOO MANY NERFS

You think its about the reaver shark but its not if you cant see what we are on about just leave. Use your head and stop blindly defending. Its wrong.
  4. lesnor

I mean, you aren't spending the entirety of the game sitting in your base, why are people acting like making houses in other biomes is such a massive chore? You're going to be going to other biomes anyway, you might as well spread out NPCs along the way to get massive benefits in the form of...
  5. lesnor

Read all my post dont just cherry pick things you dissagree with. CONTEXT matters.
  6. lesnor

I replied to him one time and never attacked him. I was defending myself while staying on topic. He attacked me. I dont know why your warning me i never kept going or nothing. Anyway. Noted
  7. lesnor

Now you ther is no need to say that. ENTITLED to a say on a game i paid for you mean. Its people like you that ruin games by blindly following desitions be they bad or good. Have a spine man. The devs are wrong with this update and should reverse it. Its split the community. Why they chose to...
  8. lesnor

Thing is its not up to the manager how we play what if dont want to walk a couple of blocks. The guy is right this game is forcing us to play how the manager plays. VERY LINEAR. No good. Is he some sort of dictator?
  9. lesnor

like your dong now? anyway its a dumb mechanic. And why should we its a block game not a maths game. If i wanted to do math id go to real maths lesson. I build how i want not how someone wants me to build. Bit dumb in a building game dont ya think? Game tells us to be crative but not too...
  10. lesnor

We would not care about it if it never punished us.
  11. lesnor

Pumps dont work they delte liquids and the bucket trick only works in a hosted server plus is tedius when we cold just flick a switch. Sand under cactus could always be mined before 1,4 Endles buckets are hardmode angler quests only.
  12. lesnor

Explain why they removed the liquid dupe? and endless buckets are hardmode only and require you to grint the boing angler quests. This was a dumb fix and the devs even said it was a feautre but i guess not now. IM CONFUSED what the devs want with this game. Are they trying to turn it into...
  13. lesnor

FAR TOO MANY NERFS

Nerfing progression skips was a mistake. "fishing sucks, it's mindless afking" imagine hating on a timesink in a game that's one big timesink Gentle reminder that "it doesn't affect me so I don't care" or "it doesn't affect me so it affects nobody" pro-nerf arguments will be ignored. Also...
  14. lesnor

FAR TOO MANY NERFS

Thanks DEVS for splitting the community. These changes wer not needed after 5 YEARS. Your pushing the older players away(whitch i feel is intended to get more sales since otherworld failed) all because we wer not playing by YOUR RULES. This game is dead to many of us now. GOOD JOB.
  15. lesnor

FAR TOO MANY NERFS

Back
Top Bottom