Recent content by Letheate

1. Letheate

PC Which Pillar do you find to be the most annoying?

Has to be Solar. man are those worms annoying... gives me trouble every time lol.
  2. Letheate

Friends Cheating

To each their own. People should be able to play the game however they want to be honest. The only thing that really grinds my gears is when I'm trying to play legit and these other people are effecting my gameplay -_-
  3. Letheate

Question: General Price Guide

Most of the time is a 1:1 basis and not a lot of people care about rarity or making "money" at least not in my experience. Like others said its just bargaining.
  4. Letheate

[Q] Things to do in Terraria after completing?

Hmm maybe try some creative builds? Not just pixel art but maybe a theme build or something. try looking at other peoples builds for inspiration. How about collecting every item in the game? including fishing, trophies, paintings, and armor types. You could also try bringing some new friends...
  5. Letheate

Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Sounds awesome! Hmm what should i build.. a scary dungeon, headless horseman themed maybe?
  6. Letheate

Hey guys, Leth here.

Hey Guys, just posting to (obviously) introduce myself and try to be more active in the community. My name is Letheate(steam/most things), or Leth for short. I'm 24 years old and Ive been playing Terraria since its release and around 900 hrs play time and i have extensive knowledge of the game...
Back
Top Bottom