Recent content by |.Terrarian.|

1. |.Terrarian.|

Weapons & Equip Make paintball actually paints and modify tiles (and other weapons doing the same manner)

Honestly this is a fun and creative idea as far as the Paintball Gun goes, it would be fun if it had the ability to perhaps temporarily or permanently color the block the projectile lands on based on the color paint used as ammunition.
  2. |.Terrarian.|

Items .

Dark Mage's Tome and Flying Carpet are both essentially pre-hardmode hoverboards. Beyond that, Hardmode has multiple late-game wings that count as hoverboards such as the Nebula Mantle, Vortex Booster, Betsy's Wings, and most recently (and the most powerful "wing" accessory in the game) the...
  3. |.Terrarian.|

Weapons & Equip Bow projectile idea

Or the Ice Bow, which shoots "special" Frost Arrows (though doesn't cause Frostburn).
  4. |.Terrarian.|

Items Ankh Shield buff

The Ankh Shield already: -Prevents knockback -Prevents damage from fire blocks -Gives 4 defense (up to 8 with Warding) -And protects against 12 different debuffs, they actually just added "Chilled" and "Stoned" as resistances semi-recently. I think it's at a fine place where it is for what...
  5. |.Terrarian.|

Biomes & Nature Purpose of Ocean Tunnels (1.4)

That's what makes it so disappointing, you're like "Oh snap I wonder what is down there once I find the means to go down there!" And its nothing lol
  6. |.Terrarian.|

Sprites Magic Pebble: Pre-Hardmode Summoner Accessory

Simple, brilliant, why not? :D Though I'd say to have it as a Wooden Chest item or to add it as a Water Chest item? Or just have it be a rare shiny block that is kinda like naturally spawned Demonite/Crimtane ore.
  7. |.Terrarian.|

Portfolio/Multi-Topic SeriousAmaro Mods

If you want I already have a Eater and Crimera Staff sprite made! I have no idea why but I do, feel free to use em :3
  8. |.Terrarian.|

Blocks & Decoration Metal Grates should allow projectiles to pass through.

That would be pretty dope not gonna lie, even Golf Balls could use that for golf courses!
  9. |.Terrarian.|

Items Challenger's Torch + Torch God Event tweaks

Nah that feels like a little too much, it's already fun as it is so no need to make it more than basically an Easter egg.
  10. |.Terrarian.|

NPCs & Enemies The Tax Collector Should be Buffed

The Tax Collector should have a base maximum of 10 gold and increase the cap by 10 gold for every boss you defeat after WoF. Twins Destroyer Prime Slime Queen Plantera Golem Empress Duke Moon Lord Ice Queen Pumpking Betsy Making the maximum end game cap have 1 Platinum and 30 Gold. And maybe...
  11. |.Terrarian.|

Happiness Range Visual Guide

Just so you know you can edit your post after making it instead of triple posting :3 Also this is really an eye opener... (though I honestly am not really effected by this new system...) thank you for your service!
  12. |.Terrarian.|

Game Mechanics The Problem With NPC Happiness

-carefully dips toe into a piranha filled lake- I like the Pylon system because it makes me sorta adapt to different biomes and build in spread out places, plus it comes with early game teleportation! It's sort of like planting your flag down and colonizing a new area which I think is pretty...
  13. |.Terrarian.|

Game Mechanics S A N D B L O C K

I like this idea ^ Kind of like how tunneling through cracked dungeon bricks makes random other blocks "activate" and break tunneling through sand/silt/slush should have a chance for nearby blocks to loosen and fall as well!
  14. |.Terrarian.|

Items The Enchanted Sword makes the Zenith way to hard to optain

Had to world hop to get my precious Band of Starpower and get a Living Wood/Leaf Wand because my world had 4 Living Wood Trees but no Living Wood chest.
  15. |.Terrarian.|

Game Mechanics Ladybug Luck should be clearer

True, feels like an odd addition when you look at all the other RNG that is already in the game. But let's be honest here, is anything really clearly explained in all of Terraria? The community kinda just figures stuff out together and that's why you literally CAN NOT play Terraria blind/without...
Back
Top Bottom