Recent content by Lhokî

1. Lhokî

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Sonic screwdrivers. The screwdrivers activate mechanical items as long as the mouse pointer is hovered over the item in question. @SonicR made a mod for this. I love it so much. :dryadpassionate:
  2. Lhokî

Weapons & Equip Ranged may require some tweaks...

I would already be happy if the recipe of chlorophyte bullets would be changed so we get more bullets out of one bar. `:sigh:
  3. Lhokî

Help with expert Plantera

It took me a while to get it down, but this setup with teleporters worked for me in the end. They are cross-wired, so the one on the top-left connects with the one on the bottom right. I used Megashark with chlorophyte bullets. First phase: Just keep running in one direction, the teleporters...
  4. Lhokî

Starbound Thread

I have spent quite some time with Starbound (~ 100 hours) and I had a lot of fun before it started to get boring. I am really looking forward to the announced update and am definitely going to play it again. I can understand everyone who is upset with the developers for various good reasons...
  5. Lhokî

tAPI SonicR's Doctor Who Mod

Thank you for constantly updating this mod! I wish I had time to play it now. But it is top on the list for my Christmas holiday! Keep up the good work. :dryadpassionate:
  6. Lhokî

That sounds great! Much appreciated. :dryad happy:
  7. Lhokî

I love the idea of regeneration to a new random character. But I am not so sure about the gender change. I think I can live with a blue skin colour and not-ginger hair, but regenerating happily between male and female, I don't know.
  8. Lhokî

Thanks for the update! :joy:
  9. Lhokî

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Great work! Thank you all so much for making this happen. :dryadpassionate:
  10. Lhokî

Love it. Thank you for making this! :dryadpassionate:
  11. Lhokî

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Aaaand now I am just as hyped for 1.3 as I have been for 1.2 a year ago... :dryadtongue:
  12. Lhokî

Official Welcome to Terraria Community Forums!

The new forums are fantastic. You did a great job! - Cheers :passionate:
Back
Top Bottom