• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Lhokî

1. Lhokî

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Sonic screwdrivers. The screwdrivers activate mechanical items as long as the mouse pointer is hovered over the item in question. @SonicR made a mod for this. I love it so much. :dryadpassionate:
  2. Lhokî

PC Ranged may require some tweaks...

I would already be happy if the recipe of chlorophyte bullets would be changed so we get more bullets out of one bar. `:sigh:
  3. Lhokî

PC Help with expert Plantera

It took me a while to get it down, but this setup with teleporters worked for me in the end. They are cross-wired, so the one on the top-left connects with the one on the bottom right. I used Megashark with chlorophyte bullets. First phase: Just keep running in one direction, the teleporters...
  4. Lhokî

Cross-Platform Starbound Thread

I have spent quite some time with Starbound (~ 100 hours) and I had a lot of fun before it started to get boring. I am really looking forward to the announced update and am definitely going to play it again. I can understand everyone who is upset with the developers for various good reasons...
  5. Lhokî

tAPI SonicR's Doctor Who Mod

Thank you for constantly updating this mod! I wish I had time to play it now. But it is top on the list for my Christmas holiday! Keep up the good work. :dryadpassionate:
  6. Lhokî

That sounds great! Much appreciated. :dryad happy:
  7. Lhokî

I love the idea of regeneration to a new random character. But I am not so sure about the gender change. I think I can live with a blue skin colour and not-ginger hair, but regenerating happily between male and female, I don't know.
  8. Lhokî

Thanks for the update! :joy:
  9. Lhokî

tAPI [Discontinued] tAPI - A Mod To Make Mods

Great work! Thank you all so much for making this happen. :dryadpassionate:
  10. Lhokî

Love it. Thank you for making this! :dryadpassionate:
  11. Lhokî

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Aaaand now I am just as hyped for 1.3 as I have been for 1.2 a year ago... :dryadtongue:
  12. Lhokî

Official Welcome to Terraria Community Forums!

The new forums are fantastic. You did a great job! - Cheers :passionate:
Top Bottom