Recent content by lifesbrink

1. L

tModLoader Elemental Boots

The lack of this mod makes me sad...
  2. L

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Mostly Item suggestions here

At this stage of Terraria, asking for any changes or additions is going to always be minimal stuff, because the sequels are now in development and this game is only getting superfluous stuff, and honestly, I am always happy to see additions to the game period. That being said, there are some...
  3. L

Texture Pack Pixely Perfect, A Terraria Texture Pack

I love your stuff, man, but honestly, I wish you and Terrafine would work together. That way we could have a release in 5 years instead of 10
  4. L

Terrafine - Resized Terraria Texture Pack

Are you planning to release the actual texture pack from the new experimental pack feature?
  5. L

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

Well this thread kinda died.
  6. L

Wavebank Lollipop's Wavebanks

Negative, this was actually to create a link to your own posts. In your first post, your link that you put down to your guide actually creates a quoted reply message. I just deleted out all but the links and posted so I could get to your original threads. That's all.
  7. L

Masking Moon Charm and its variants

This feature was already patched in, so no mod needed.
  8. L

tModLoader Elemental Boots

Any word on this mod getting an update for 1.3?
  9. L

tAPI Thorium Mod+

Any word on this mod getting an update for 1.3?
  10. L

Weapons & Equip Boots of the elements

I definitely dig this idea, it was something in my head I was thinking of the other day...
  11. L

Mobile Underworld Structures

In the underworld, I built two layers of bridges from one end of the map to the other. I have obsidian towers in between!
  12. L

Mobile Discussion about 1.2

Really, I just want my cloud blocks and extra music.
Back
Top Bottom