Recent content by Lightstrike

1. Lightstrike

PC Terraria does not launch with windows KB5014631 update

Windows 7. I know it's old, and I'm not sure if Terraria is still trying to support it, but through the extended security support of windows 7, the KB5014631 (and maybe also KB5014806) are .net framework security and quality updates. I tested it, and with KB5014631 installed, terraria does not...
  2. Lightstrike

**REPORTED** Gamepad issues

This is extremely annoying. It has nothing to do with android 11, and everything to do with how they've decided to handle controllers in the app. If you look at any emulator for example, basically every single controller that exists is supported because you're always able to map any input...
  3. Lightstrike

Mobile Terraprisma Visual Glitch

except that there actually is a glitch like this. On a mobile device, if you use critter shampoo and dye your terraprisma with phase dye, then that happens.
  4. Lightstrike

tModLoader Widgets

Nice! Unfortunately for the freezing bug the only way i could fix it was to manually delete the config files for the mod which results in the minor inconvenience of having to set it up again. Not even a pc reboot or reinstalling of the mod fixed it. If it comes up again then I'll try to find the...
  5. Lightstrike

tModLoader Widgets

Very nice! My favorites are the flight timer and the minion slots count. Also, I don't know if this is the right place but I've found some bugs :) Anyways its a great mod so far and I think it has a lot of potential especially with all the great suggestions so far.
Back
Top Bottom