Recent content by Lihz4hrd

1. Lihz4hrd

Biomes & Nature Sky Islands 2.0

I believe you have 192GB of ram. But, do you really think that a computer can run Terraria with mods with only 4gb of RAM? Do you think a computer can run Terraria without mods with only 1gb of ram?
  2. Lihz4hrd

Sprites The Engineer Class!

IMO turrets could have HP, that would make them different from Sentries.
  3. Lihz4hrd

192Gb? I have 16Gb, I can run Terraria with Calamity + Thorium + Spirit + Elements Awoken. 60fps at the minimum graph (I don't have a GPU). Do you use Windows or Linux?
  4. Lihz4hrd

How much RAM do you have?
  5. Lihz4hrd

I liked the idea. Reminds me of the planetoids in Calamity Mod.
  6. Lihz4hrd

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

Incredible, better than Hallow. But I don't think that Cyber. It looks more mechanical than cyber. Still, one of the best suggestions I have ever seen.
  7. Lihz4hrd

NPCs & Enemies The Cosmic Cataclysm: A take on post Moon Lord Boss Rush content

Great idea. The sprites are incredible. The name and the design reminds me of Calamity. But it does not matter.
  8. Lihz4hrd

NPCs & Enemies Satellites

It is a good idea, since space has so few enemies.
  9. Lihz4hrd

Mobile Do you consider this to be cheating?

Sometimes you maybe want to hack some items, like a Moon Lord spawner, will take some time to get it, and is a bit '"boring" to get. Then hack one isn't too bad. But, e.g.: An armor, will be too cheating. Another example is if you lost an item, like a Terra blade, for sample. I'd rather pretend...
  10. Lihz4hrd

Switch Switch can run 3 versions of Terraria?

Maybe 4, but we dont have guarantee that all Xbox games will be launched on Switch (All games is basically impossible!). But i think Terraria not.
  11. Lihz4hrd

Switch Switch can run 3 versions of Terraria?

Look at this foto in Twitter Now look this foto You can see that Switch can run Linux and even Android. Then Switch can run 3 Version of Terraria?
  12. Lihz4hrd

Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios

Basicaly ALL big apps in PC, Mobile, Console, is getting bigger with her newer versions and new more heavy apps is rising. Because this all eletronic companies is making each time more powerful devices, with poweful technologies (E. G.: AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, etc...) I am sorry...
  13. Lihz4hrd

Mobile Better Buttons

I know too, but these things that i did put in the suggestion probably not thought by the developers.
  14. Lihz4hrd

Weapons & Equip The Lihzahrdian Greatsword

Ok, Sorry. I will remember this when write another post.
  15. Lihz4hrd

Weapons & Equip Gathering helpers

You can't inflict Midas with magic weapons, then a Midas Potion will help Magic Users. It can help too if you're using a gun with another bullet, not gold bullet.
Back
Top Bottom