Recent content by Lihzahrd Scout Ω

1. Lihzahrd Scout Ω

One Last Post.

Well, here it is. I said I'd be gone in my latest status update, but here I am. And now I'm gone for good. I just wanted to make one last post on this site in order to give a great big thank you. To everyone here. To the members, the staff and everyone in-between. To my friends, who made the...
  2. Lihzahrd Scout Ω

Well then. It has been QUITE a long time since I last logged on here. Sorry for the sudden...

Well then. It has been QUITE a long time since I last logged on here. Sorry for the sudden leave, but email addresses messed everything up, with my old one being deleted, which was the one I used to log on here. Well yeah. I'm finished with TCF. It was fun, and I made some friends, but I'm...
  3. Lihzahrd Scout Ω

Single Thread RP Smash Bros : World of Light RP

(I thought I would try and revive it)
  4. Lihzahrd Scout Ω

Ask a Lihzahrd anything (Within reason)!

Red yoyo... Red yoyo... Oh yes! THAT red yoyo? You mean the one we burned as a sacrifice? Yeah, I've seen your yoyo.
  5. Lihzahrd Scout Ω

Super wow

Super wow
  6. Lihzahrd Scout Ω

Excuse me, Derpling friend, could you tell me about the Derplings? Silur has asked that we find...

Excuse me, Derpling friend, could you tell me about the Derplings? Silur has asked that we find out about our fellow Jungle residents. He wants to know, exactly HOW advanced are you? You have talked many times about Derplings being brilliant, but how brilliant?
  7. Lihzahrd Scout Ω

Most of the other Lihzahrds stay in the temple, but I (as a scout) have been to every other biome. Other Lihzahrds that stay within the temple are the ones that go to negotiate with other species, such as the Mushroomians and Derplings, and our foragers that gather food. To answer your...
  8. Lihzahrd Scout Ω

Single Thread RP Smash Bros : World of Light RP

In a nearby patch of tall grass, a pair of eyes pop up. ... And then another pair. One pair is clearly bigger than the other. Suddenly, a light brown dog bounds out from the grass, accompanied by a mallard duck on its shoulder. "WOOF!"
  9. Lihzahrd Scout Ω

1. The Cultists want to destroy the world by summoning the Moon Lord, and no-one wants that. 2. Golem stops the Cultists because when the rituals are performed by them, the energy flows throughout all of Terraria. Golem absorbs this energy on its journey to the moon. 3. I'm sure the Derplings...
  10. Lihzahrd Scout Ω

List of Terrarias 15 Big Bosses

Where's the worst enemy of all Old-Genners? Where's the boss with the weirdest hitbox? WHERE'S OCRAM?!
  11. Lihzahrd Scout Ω

OOC Boss Rush Galaxy OOC

Ah, so you're going with an Ice Climbers-type approach.
  12. Lihzahrd Scout Ω

IC Boss Rush Galaxy IC

((Sorry, I'm back.)) How many bosses have you done? I was off on holiday to the other Galaxies.
Back
Top Bottom