Recent content by Lijohu

1. Lijohu

Official Mobile Terraria: Critical Fixes & Updates Thread

is that info on the drop rate given on this site ? and if so where so I could know the rate of drops of the other mounts , and also is slime king suppose to drop iron pickaxes ?
  2. Lijohu

It seems I can't get mounts, as in I defeated 20 King slimes and with a 25% chance of getting a mount dropped(according to the wiki on this site) I should have at least 1 out of 5, instead I get iron pickaxes(which according to the wiki is not a drop from King slime) also submitted a 2nd ticket...
  3. Lijohu

All i could suggest to you is submit a ticket form, that way they will know its just not a problem with your device or Google play. like the response they gave me " It's a your device/GooglePlay problem not a problem on our end" btw I just sent them a 2nd ticket to the same problem your having...
  4. Lijohu

Mobile Larger Worlds Coming to Mobile Terraria & a Status Update

You know what would be nice ? 505/codeglue addressing the problem of the app purchased through the demo/trial(iap) after the 1.2.4 update as to why I have to be online(connected to wifi )to play the game I paid for several years back ! Little background : my device is a Nexus7 2013( a tablet not...
  5. Lijohu

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

no cloud saves ,ever, always local saves(on device) I'm sure 505games/codeglue is aware of this issue, was stated before in an official post , just very frustrating, the other fixes did not concern me, knowing that they would fix it , just the fact I can only play the game I bought only when...
  6. Lijohu

I cannot play the game i purchased without having to be connected to the net or wifi on, was not like that before the last 2 major updates . . . update: N7 is nexus 7 tablet(android device), no data plan, only way to access internet is through wifi I have only one version of terraria on my...
  7. Lijohu

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

OK , just updated, first, who do I rage against with this current update ? I bought terraria MOBILE on September 16 2013 for my nexus 7 2012 device, game/app was young but not rife with as many problems as today, jump to August 2015 my N7 2012 devices' screen breaks so i bought a N7 2013, an...
  8. Lijohu

OK , just updated, first, who do I rage against with this current update ? I bought terraria MOBILE on September 16 2013 for my nexus 7 2012 device, game/app was young but not rife with as many problems as today, jump to August 2015 my N7 2012 devices' screen breaks so i bought a N7 2013, an...
  9. Lijohu

so it seems that I only get a playable updated version if I'm only online,otherwise it reverts back to demo/trial version,clearing cache does not help any as I thought earlier. Version 11362/1.2.11364 Android OS 6.0.1
  10. Lijohu

Here's the problem as I see it ,I download the update, open the app to see if it downloads properly and it has, I then close the app ,shut down my WiFi, clear the cache(as I do when I download any app or update) find that when I open app while not connected to WiFi the app has reverted to...
  11. Lijohu

Take all that money from repurchases, give it to team Mojang,they'll have a proper app/update done with as little to no bugs as possible, tired of the lame excuses
  12. Lijohu

I just updated today,was able to play the updated version,signed off and a few hours later open the game again to see that it reverted back to the demo/trial version, will not buy again, believe that is a tactic 505/code glue is using to get another 5.99USD from those who bought the full version...
  13. Lijohu

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Thank you for your reply
  14. Lijohu

I can understand losing a world I worked on for so long if I un-installed the game then re-installed it, but not from updating the game , cloud is not an option, read these post for some time now and awhile back after the previous update there has been post stating cloud is ineffectual on...
  15. Lijohu

Why after downloading the update does it state on the start screen That I have to "buy full game" when I already have on 9/16/13 ? already furnished proof of purchase several times in the past 2 years? why does this always happen to Android and not apple ? why is it always a task for Android...
Back
Top Bottom