Recent content by lilTuck

1. lilTuck

Items Portal Gun Aesthetic Effect

lol, why didn't I think of that? Sure. Adding to to the OP.
  2. lilTuck

Biomes & Nature [Granite Mini-biome Expansion] New enemies, armor, and more!

It's not really done yet; thanks for the feedback, though. I think it looks prettier as well. :P I may do a Marble Expansion.
  3. lilTuck

[1.3] Granite Expansion Mod

:^) Thanks so much!
  4. lilTuck

I'm not planning on a marble expansion. In fact, marble has nothing to do with this suggestion, and that's for another thread.
  5. lilTuck

You can make your own thread for this; I'm not adding all of that. :P
  6. lilTuck

That's pretty neat; I'll stick it in the original post. It's basically what would happen with the Living Rainbow Dye.
  7. lilTuck

Thanks, I'll change that. :p Colors are never pointless. But I see what you mean.
  8. lilTuck

After you have obtained the Portal Gun, you can dye it to turn it into a Colored Portal Gun. When you defeat the Moon Lord, another equipment slot will appear in your equip station or whatever; a new slot for portal gun dye. This works with all Dyes; I have not created a gif of all of them...
  9. lilTuck

NPCs & Enemies (Suspicious Looking Seed) Summon your own Grey Jay!

Hey, being normal sucks. Why not change it up a little? :P Thanks to everyone above for the massive support!
  10. lilTuck

The damage is 4 now, if that makes it better.
  11. lilTuck

Can do. :^) Thanks for the support. I'd say pretty fast.
Back
Top Bottom