LilyForHire

Stalking my bio, are you?:dryadgrin:
Hahah, lucky for you, i got cookies, and i wouldn't mind sharing~🍪

Hi, my name is Lily, but you can call me anything you'd like.

I like to draw, make texture packs for games, create OCs and stories to go along.
Harpies are my favourite monsters in the entire world even outside of Terraria, and, ironically enough, chicken nuggets are my second favourite food.

I started playing Terraria around the time it was released for the Xbox360, and since then have upgraded to PC and watched this game grow and evolve. It has certainly earned a spot in my fave games and i keep coming back to it no matter what. I am an amateur builder and a seasoned fighter in-game, although Terraria is fun in every aspect no matter how good you are at what you're doing.
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Xbox 360
  3. Terraria: Mobile
Occupation
Harpy Expert / Digital Artist

Signature

Harpies are half-human and half-bird. Since it's ok for them to eat humans, then following the same logic it's ok for them to eat chicken nuggets.

Trophies

1. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  2. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  3. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  4. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  6. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  7. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  8. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  9. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
Back
Top Bottom