Recent content by LimeLi0n101

1. LimeLi0n101

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

quick question... what ammo does the rockeater launcher use?
  2. LimeLi0n101

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Yo, how do i access the holochests? I have 1 holokey in my inventory but nothing in the lab happens when I try to open the chests. Thanks!
  3. LimeLi0n101

tModLoader Magic Storage

hey, I've been trying to play multiplayer for the past 3 weeks and every time our storage gets above 1000 units their games both just crash over and over, in our last world, after we beat Lunatic Cultist, they could not stay in the world without crashing, I have adhered to advice given in the...
  4. LimeLi0n101

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hey, I installed the newest version today and when I went into the mutants inventory all the boss summons I've accumulated had disappeared. The only ones there were from spirit mod. I then tried to earn them back and use a celestially sigil. When I went back into the mutants inventory after...
  5. LimeLi0n101

tModLoader Magic Storage

Hey, I was testing out this mod today to see if I should use it and i discovered something. Whenever I would try to trash something in my inventory it would automatically transfer to the Storage system. I don't know if this is suppodes to happen or not, but if I could get an answer that'd be great!
  6. LimeLi0n101

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Do you think you could possibly change the hotkey on the Elysian Aegis and it's upgrade to hitting down twice. Cause with only hitting it once, it always activates when I am going down platforms. Thanks!
  7. LimeLi0n101

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

wait, so how are you supposed to get the Longbowne? Because I have the gold bars and bones but it's not available to be crafted. The bow als ojust doen't show up when I talk to the guide.
  8. LimeLi0n101

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I don't mean to be stupid, but how do you increase the range on a pickaxe example: laser Drill
  9. LimeLi0n101

what part of it?
  10. LimeLi0n101

using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics; using Terraria; using Terraria.ID; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace SwagLord.Items.Weapons { public class AK47 : ModItem { public override void SetDefaults() { item.name = "AK-47"...
  11. LimeLi0n101

ok, will do
  12. LimeLi0n101

I did, same problem...
  13. LimeLi0n101

ok, now I only have two errors error CS0117: 'Terraria.ID.ItemID' does not contain a definition for 'SoulOfNight' error CS0117: 'Terraria.ID.ItemID' does not contain a definition for 'SoulOfLight'
  14. LimeLi0n101

hah, anyway of fixing them?
  15. LimeLi0n101

: error CS1002: ; expected : error CS1519: Invalid token ':' in class, struct, or interface member declaration : error CS1044: Cannot use more than one type in a for, using, fixed, or declaration statement : error CS1513: } expected : error CS1513: } expected That is a lot of errors...
Back
Top Bottom