Recent content by Lingo

1. Lingo

I think it's a bit past my time for that, just checked the archives and couldn't find it there...

I think it's a bit past my time for that, just checked the archives and couldn't find it there either. Bummer but was neat dropping back in.
  2. Lingo

I don't remember much about it but wanted to stroll down memory lane. That's a shame that it's gone.

I don't remember much about it but wanted to stroll down memory lane. That's a shame that it's gone.
  3. Lingo

Deadass 5 years ago

Deadass 5 years ago
  4. Lingo

It's been forever since I've been here. Did they delete the old rp forums?

It's been forever since I've been here. Did they delete the old rp forums?
  5. Lingo

NPCs & Enemies The Cultist and Umbramorphing!

That is not what he said at all. It would be a vendor which simply changes the look of a given weapon, there would be no extra slots or changes to the ui.
  6. Lingo

...Ummmm... you know... I'll just go over here. (Walks far away... sits down... reconsiders...

...Ummmm... you know... I'll just go over here. (Walks far away... sits down... reconsiders decisions.)
  7. Lingo

OH... sorry... Whelp... I screwed up... so how's life?

OH... sorry... Whelp... I screwed up... so how's life?
  8. Lingo

Yes... I know that... but how did you guys find the smallest update in this vast world of forum?

Yes... I know that... but how did you guys find the smallest update in this vast world of forum?
  9. Lingo

Jesus... they're swarming...

Jesus... they're swarming...
  10. Lingo

Oh god... less than a minute before responding... what are you people?

Oh god... less than a minute before responding... what are you people?
  11. Lingo

Hue hue hue... @XenoCat its scary how quickly you responded.

Hue hue hue... @XenoCat its scary how quickly you responded.
  12. Lingo

Maybe...

Maybe...
  13. Lingo

Biomes & Nature Flesh Fissure/Shadow Fissure

Nice Suggestion... simple and sweet, I might do sprites if I'm bored if you don't mind. Nice idea, sweet and simple... if you want I could do the sprites... I've been fairly bored. Sorry, didn't mean to double post...
  14. Lingo

NPCs & Enemies The Observer

Expert update added! Enjoy fighting the Observer with 8 arms!
  15. Lingo

Weapons & Equip Fire!

May I?
Back
Top Bottom