Recent content by Link382

1. L

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

This update is dope! Sooo good! 100/10
  2. L

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

But I used to be able to play with a bunch of mods in another laptop but that laptop died
  3. L

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So I tried creating a world recently and I keep having this problem: Game ran out of memory. You'll have to find which mod is consuming lots of memory, and contact the devs to remove it. (or go and find to 64bit version of tML). - I don't know if this helps but my computer memory still have a...
  4. L

Hey yeah just wanna ask if I have some ideas for the sprites you have already can I send you...

Hey yeah just wanna ask if I have some ideas for the sprites you have already can I send you some of my personal take of the sprites?
  5. L

Hi I would like to ask if there is anyway that I could download the previous versions of the...

Hi I would like to ask if there is anyway that I could download the previous versions of the Tremor mod because I think its a cool mod and there is an issue with generating a new world with the newest version.
  6. L

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Having problems loading the mod on it's latest update and I started having all this problems after I updated the mod. Here is the link to the photo: Steam Community :: Screenshot
Back
Top Bottom