CyberLinkX
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So, who else is enjoying the Update Aquatic for Minecraft Bedrock Edition?
    AlexTheKoalefant
    AlexTheKoalefant
    It’s an okay update. I personally don’t travel the oceans much but it’s nice to see they added love to the blocky waters. I just wished they fixed the render distance “bug” or so they said.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Oof. Well, to put it mildly, i hate the new Minecraft updates. Ever since 1.6 all the updates have just seemed like "We're adding new content because we're desperate to keep people playing the game and we don't think it's good enough to stand on its own".
    Thanks for the follow :)
    CyberLinkX
    CyberLinkX
    No problem! I'm hoping to get Steam version soon so I can try Antiaris! I've even made enhanced replicas of the structures in Antiaris in mobile so that they're suitible houses!:)
    CyberLinkX
    CyberLinkX
    Well, the Robber Camps aren't closed in, so of course they're not valid, but the houses, pyramid, ship and sub work when repaired!
    Oh man, I am thrilled with the new Calamity update! the new Providence sprite is A-MAZING!
    So I have a Mod Pack idea and now I really want PC Terraria; can you use mods on Steam?
    Creeper da Snek
    Creeper da Snek
    tModLoader works perfectly fine with Steam (usually).
    CyberLinkX
    CyberLinkX
    Sweet; because we have steam on our Mac Mini
    This'll probably never happen, but I'm hoping Mobile 1.3 comes with Mod Support so I can play Calamity on my phone!
    CyberLinkX
    CyberLinkX
    That's odd, because they're in the Marketplace built into the game
    InstaFiz
    InstaFiz
    Alright, I just did some research on what you're talking about.
    It seems like the marketplace only provides texture packs, skins, and maps. NOT mods.
    Tell me if I'm wrong, though.
    CyberLinkX
    CyberLinkX
    Oh; ok. nevermind
    So, who else is hoping for Mobile 1.3 in March/April?
    CyberLinkX
    CyberLinkX
    You sure about that? Pipe works said they planned to release 1.3 mobile a few months after console 1.3
    CyberLinkX
    CyberLinkX
    Like your profile pic btw; Dawn is my favorite Pokémon character!
    CyberLinkX
    CyberLinkX
    Never mind; it now says release is expected May-August 2018 ;-;
    Thanks man =] Your profile pic is pretty cool too. Majora's Mask is the best!
    CyberLinkX
    CyberLinkX
    Yeah, I can't decide between these 5:
    OoT
    MM
    WW
    TP
    SS
    They're all very good!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…