Recent content by CyberLinkX

1. CyberLinkX

What's Your Favorite Class and Why?

After 1.4.1, Summoner is so much fun. Just having a ton of minions plus whips can get absolutely ridiculous and I love it. Before that, it was Mage because it was the most similar with you actively attacking while dodging at the same time
  2. CyberLinkX

The most annoying boss in any video game you've played.

Got another one to add: Ballos from Cave Story. On his own, he’s a tough fight; but the fact you fight him at the end of a gauntlet and do said gauntlet all over again if you die is just EVIL!
  3. CyberLinkX

Tool Quick Wave Bank - An easy, no-hassle Wave Bank creator

Does this still work for 1.4.3?
  4. CyberLinkX

tModLoader Universal Crafter

I nearly forgot about this amazing mod! Super useful
  5. CyberLinkX

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Sensation - Inferno of Flavor - Anti-Confection

Now that the Confection has a mod, I will patiently wait for someone to make this masterpiece as well as Snicker’s other Biome Alternatives into mods…
  6. CyberLinkX

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

I’m very pleased that this has actually become a mod! It looks like it’s coming along well! Now, when is someone gonna make mods for the Depths and the Gully? Hell, maybe even throw the Sensation in there…
  7. CyberLinkX

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Good question. I’ve been wondering this myself
  8. CyberLinkX

Wow... Never realized how cringe this comment was until now... Welp, I’m glad I matured I guess...

Wow... Never realized how cringe this comment was until now... Welp, I’m glad I matured I guess...
  9. CyberLinkX

Official The Ultimate Guide To Content Creation And Use For The Terraria Workshop

Is anyone else running into an issue with music packs where the music randomly disables itself and the only fix is to restart the game? This is with every step followed properly, so I have no idea what I’m doing wrong here...
  10. CyberLinkX

Rounding Out the Journey: Terraria 1.4.1 is Here!

I’ve been playing for almost 8 years. It’s sad to see it end, but this end is a good one. I’m glad ya’ll chose to end development when you felt it was needed. Some creators aren’t so lucky. In summary, thank you ReLogic. You have given this individual many great memories with this amazing game.
  11. CyberLinkX

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

Very surprised and impressed at how fast mobile 1.4 is coming along! Can’t wait for release!
  12. CyberLinkX

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Already?!?:eek: I can’t wait!:happy:
  13. CyberLinkX

CC Creation Compendium #79

Thanks for the feedback guys. It’s very appreciated!
  14. CyberLinkX

CC Creation Compendium #79

Would definitely recommend joining. It was a lot of fun to make something for this.
Back
Top Bottom