Recent content by Lion8cake

1. Lion8cake

Tool DyeLab - A Shader Development Tool for Terraria/tModLoader

Actually sick, writing shaders for dyes has been such a pain especially with modder's toolkit not having full proper support. Thank you for making this!!!
  2. Lion8cake

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Depths: An Alternate Underworld

Using tmodloader i made my own version for the depths mod im making along side the confection. Heres some Screenshots of it.
  3. Lion8cake

tModLoader I need someone to help me with biome generation and NPC AI -Confection REBAKED

No she doesn't although you can make the heavenly forge which turns most of the confections items into hallowed items and vis versa.
  4. Lion8cake

tModLoader I need someone to help me with biome generation and NPC AI -Confection REBAKED

I do have some generation set aside for the dunken seed for when we get around for that
  5. Lion8cake

tModLoader All Npc's Crash my game with no crash log

Yeah the client.log would finish like this this was one a few days back [01:24:30] [31/INFO] [tML]: Setting up... [01:24:30] [31/INFO] [tML]: Loading: ModLoader v0.11.8.5 [01:24:31] [31/INFO] [tML]: Loading: BetterZoom v2.1.4 [01:24:31] [31/INFO] [tML]: Loading: chadsfurni v1.4.1 [01:24:31]...
  6. Lion8cake

The crash.txt file just shows the player joining the world and then nothing. I have sort of fixed this but its heavily confusing
  7. Lion8cake

I need major help with this I have been adding and fixing things to my mod and now every npc that touches me crashes my game giving no crashlog. Critter npcs that deal no damage don't crash my game. Does anyone know what Might be causing this? -Lion8cake
  8. Lion8cake

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

The Depths is in its alpha stage I will need someone to do world gen before I do any sort of public beta
  9. Lion8cake

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Torment - A world of death!

WOW, this is an awesome concept for an alternate of the crimson corruption. Maybe once im done making some of snickerbobbles alt biomes ill do this one. -Lion8cake
  10. Lion8cake

you might want to search up confection REBAKED on the mod browser

you might want to search up confection REBAKED on the mod browser
  11. Lion8cake

Sorry I didn't see this it didn't ping me for it. Yes I would like some help on configuring the Confection with BiomeLibs.
  12. Lion8cake

I have but it doesn't seem to work for me and I would like the mod to be on its own and not depend on other mods to work.
  13. Lion8cake

Greetings I am currently working on the Confection Rebaked and I cannot finish this mod alone. I need some help from person/people with Biome generation and more complex NPC AI. The Confection is an alt to the Hallowed so the world gen would need to replace the hallowed (preferably only in...
Back
Top Bottom