Recent content by lionbryce

1. lionbryce

*cough* didn't see the button for "previous comments" cough, also "backwords" backwards is backwords

*cough* didn't see the button for "previous comments" cough, also "backwords" backwards is backwords
  2. lionbryce

because gamer-girls are awesome

because gamer-girls are awesome
  3. lionbryce

why do I feel like I'm stalking you? Need context? Your account page is the first one I check.

why do I feel like I'm stalking you? Need context? Your account page is the first one I check.
  4. lionbryce

xD so is racecar, and the letters/words 'I' and 'A'

xD so is racecar, and the letters/words 'I' and 'A'
  5. lionbryce

I meant when it rotated, it acted as if the axis was on its bac,and not going through its body

I meant when it rotated, it acted as if the axis was on its bac,and not going through its body
  6. lionbryce

still though, this is atleast 10x better that previous one was rotating acorss... poorly. maybe...

still though, this is atleast 10x better that previous one was rotating acorss... poorly. maybe if it rotated better XD
  7. lionbryce

it's definently better, that last one was a little... how do I say this nicely? ugly.

it's definently better, that last one was a little... how do I say this nicely? ugly.
  8. lionbryce

PC New invincivility trick when fighting moonlord

Anyways, if they really care. they can just make it so the hands have there own invuln timer.
  9. lionbryce

dnt give them any ideas, hard enough as it is to fight them in expert mode

dnt give them any ideas, hard enough as it is to fight them in expert mode
  10. lionbryce

Official Titles, Ranks, & Trophies - Help & Support

I'm pretty sure, I have everything set to public. profile status: public. comment permission: public. inventory: public. the checkbox is not checked. confirmation of trades: yes.
  11. lionbryce

Fix the old invincibility trick...

Fix the old invincibility trick? http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/new-invincivility-trick-when-fighting-moonlord.30455/#post-681374 your move devs
  12. lionbryce

Is it sad that I actually looked at the patch notes? Also, they wouldn't be that mean
  13. lionbryce

The old trick of sitting on a spike for farming no longer works (darn, never used it anyways) however. I noticed that when I was doing the "minecart back and forth" style for fighting the moonlord, that if I stayed on one of his hands (with them being already killed) that I would take 1 damage...
  14. lionbryce

Official Titles, Ranks, & Trophies - Help & Support

my steam account has been linked since I first joined these forums, (I log in with the steam log-in button) I would great appreciate it if I got the trophy that I'm suppose to have.
  15. lionbryce

PC WTS bone key - pet

If you have a mining set (the shirt / pants) I can take that too.
Back
Top Bottom