Recent content by Lizardeye

1. Lizardeye

Game Mechanics Simple change to Enchanted Sundial...

I'm pretty sure it's main use is for fishing and anything else you use it for is a secondary use. Along with that it does need a change. I never even think about using it because of how long it takes to recharge
  2. Lizardeye

Game Mechanics Search Bar in Inventory: No more lost items!

It's 50 big slots. Not hard to lose stuff. Just get a little organized and you won't lose anything
  3. Lizardeye

Game Mechanics Beeping watches

So basically an alarm function? If so I support it fully. Would make the 200 Angler Quests achievement a little easier to manage
  4. Lizardeye

Other RoboTT's Small Suggestions

Worms are fine and are only a problem early early into the game so that doesn't need to change. As for the wall thing: just use auto-cursor. It auto places walls in empty spots and doesn't delete any other walls. Besides deleting walls like that is great
  5. Lizardeye

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Well that's going to be 2 more versions of the game I'll own
  6. Lizardeye

Other Adding multiple mouse button support

Do you have a link to such software? It would be much appreciated
  7. Lizardeye

Other Adding multiple mouse button support

Totally for this as it's my biggest control problem as of late. Having my hook equipped to my mouse versus my shift key would make talking to Steam friend less of a pain
  8. Lizardeye

Other Sounds attached to 'post-bosses messages'?

Wow in all honesty I thought this wasn't going to be a suggestion worth looking at but you really pulled out a good one. I'd love to hear that. It'd make the game more immersive and that is something I'm all for
  9. Lizardeye

NPCs & Enemies The Scourge / The Parasite - End-game Boss

Wow never knew that. I've just always been on top of clentaminating all over the place.
  10. Lizardeye

NPCs & Enemies The Scourge / The Parasite - End-game Boss

Pretty sure the jungle can't be corrupted Related to the thread I think the idea is good. Some things need to be changed and maybe it will work. I don't like the "forever corruption" thing, I'm having a hard enough time keeping the Hallow at bay.
  11. Lizardeye

Official TCF Forum Bug List/Reporting

@Everest sorry I didn't respond in a timely manner, things to do with so little time. Anyway when I try to input "jQuery.easing.def" it outputs undefined. When I do just "jQuery.easing" it outputs Object { linear: p.easing.linear(), swing: p.easing.swing() }. I'm unsure of what this really means...
  12. Lizardeye

Pumpkin Moon

With the new Nebula armor this fight is quite laughable. I can finish it mid-way through the night and just play wave 15 for a couple minutes. This entire fight is steered by you. Kill a ton of monsters and more will spawn. DPS is everything here. Use everything from following minions to AOE...
  13. Lizardeye

@Everest I've open the console and it is saying it is blocking things for a weak signature algorithm. I guess FireFox only takes SHA-2 versus the SHA-1 that the site uses. Also when I started typing this I got a warning saying, "TypeError: jQuery.easing[jQuery.easying.def] is not a function" for...
  14. Lizardeye

I've experienced quite a few bugs. For one: if you hover over a thread long enough the little info bubble pops up and doesn't provide any info. For whatever reason I can't look at spoilers, add images, quote multiple times, or reply without it duplicating the same reply again and again. I've...
  15. Lizardeye

Game Mechanics Make the Medusa's Debuff NOT kill you due to Fall Damage.

What don't you understand? Sigma said he wanted a change IF it hasn't been changed. He is running an old version of 1.3 which is why he said that. If he were running 1.3.0.5 and was still complaining then you would have a point but you don't. I don't get why you don't understand this situation...
Back
Top Bottom