Recent content by LlanderRuroku

1. LlanderRuroku

PC (1.4.4.2) .map file issue

So because of that reply, I got here. True I also got this issue but never happened before 1.4.4. Insane...
  2. LlanderRuroku

PC Moving/Copying Character's Map Data from Mobile to PC Issue

Wow so do I have to return 1.4.3 then for this method moving/copying to work... this is such a Zzzzzz... Moment when we also had multiplayer cross platform on 1.4.3 even it's not clearly intended for cross platform yet. But what my point here is the moving/copying map data files, it was working...
  3. LlanderRuroku

PC Moving/Copying Character's Map Data from Mobile to PC Issue

There's this issue when moving/copying character's map data from Mobile to PC, the map data wouldn't render when entering the world in PC, both tested in single & multiplayer. Here's attachments and explanations for further elaboration: Here's my map data in a Multiplayer Server: I already...
  4. LlanderRuroku

Please don't

Please don't
  5. LlanderRuroku

Can you not

Can you not
  6. LlanderRuroku

Video Empress of Light Daytime: No Armor, Dodge & Hit Fight in Mastermode

Hello once again, I'm here to share my very painful fight for Empress of Light in Daytime without any Armor & Dodging Accessories used for this very stressful fight. The Challenge Features: • Pre-Golem & Pre-EoL: No Post Golem & Empress Items (except Jewel of Light & Prismatic Dye, although...
  7. LlanderRuroku

Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

Hmmm... Idk. Haven't used to this site also I rarely open this site though
  8. LlanderRuroku

Terraria State of the Game - December 2020

Is there a v1.4.0.5 for this map? I want to try it on mobile tho...
  9. LlanderRuroku

Video Pre-Mechanical Master Mode Duke Fishron No Armor Fight

Hello once again, I'm here to show my experience for the battle of Mastermode Duke Fishron. Here's the video fighting Pre-Mech Duke Fight in Mastermode without Any Armor used, and of course no Post Duke items used during this battle. That's all, thanks for looking & watching. Note: I only...
  10. LlanderRuroku

Mobile You can trash a Favorite Item

Thanks to you dude, I was rolling back it and saving my data, but I thought the real path was saved, it was the fake one.... Now my progression is gone... Very thanks :)
  11. LlanderRuroku

Bruh in 1.3.0.7 you can't trash an item if it's marked as favorite (even dragging it to trash slot) iirc.
  12. LlanderRuroku

Yes... You can trash it even it's a Favorite item... Edit: It wasn't
  13. LlanderRuroku

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Void Bag/Vault's "Loot All" Button & Unrisen Daybloom in Planter Box

Is this a feature or a bug? Void Vault & Bag's Loot All button won't work, but only pressable if you press an Item (not the empty slot) in the void... Wondering if this is a feature or a bug, Dayblooms on Planter boxes won't rise or their petals won't show up, but still they're harvestable.
  14. LlanderRuroku

Mobile Missing parts of the world

"It only took a few seconds to save" you thought the world Is saved but it's not actually saved. Saving world may take more than 10s. I also encountered this problem where exiting the world, saving time only took less than a second. If you encounter this again, you should wait to complete...
Back
Top Bottom