• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Lmao.itzkrystal

1. Lmao.itzkrystal

It’s weird to remember that 2 years ago you were the first person to talk to me on one of my...

It’s weird to remember that 2 years ago you were the first person to talk to me on one of my forum posts. Weird and small world we live in
  2. Lmao.itzkrystal

Underrated Weapons

Let’s just get this straight.. I don’t think people give the Nebula Arcanum enough love. It shreds through the other pillars as a mage, and it deserves more usage
  3. Lmao.itzkrystal

I’ve been here since like 2017, but haven’t been active. So AMA

Yeah, just ask me anything, I’ve been here for a bit but haven’t been active since like late 2018
  4. Lmao.itzkrystal

Console Suggestion: Keyboard & Mouse support

As a keyboard and Mouse gamer I would absolutely love this. I’m just so used to mouse and full arm movement now
  5. Lmao.itzkrystal

How to easily beat the Expert WoF

While doing an expert mode ranger playthrough, I beat the wall of Flesh with only a Star Cannon, ~150 stars, water walking, and obsidian skin.
  6. Lmao.itzkrystal

Note to self: Rod of Discord will be your best friend against expert Duke Fishron as a ranger...

Note to self: Rod of Discord will be your best friend against expert Duke Fishron as a ranger. Tanking a sharknado hit is not worth it.
  7. Lmao.itzkrystal

Terraria console has too many sandstorms it makes me feel physical pain

Terraria console has too many sandstorms it makes me feel physical pain
  8. Lmao.itzkrystal

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

“I will not lie to you, I don’t know how I got into Terraria”
  9. Lmao.itzkrystal

If the above user's profile pic was a NPC, what would one of their quotes be?

“The plague is coming my friend, buy some of my goods”
  10. Lmao.itzkrystal

Jesus Christ it’s been a minute

Jesus Christ it’s been a minute
  11. Lmao.itzkrystal

It's been 4 damn months. What the hell happened

It's been 4 damn months. What the hell happened
  12. Lmao.itzkrystal

Woah. I just now remembered that TCF was getting an update. What the...

Woah. I just now remembered that TCF was getting an update. What the...
  13. Lmao.itzkrystal

Casual The "_____, Change my Mind" Thread

That's what someone who sucks up to teachers would say...
  14. Lmao.itzkrystal

How well-known is the person above you?

(sorry for reposting basically) 9/10 Who doesn't go on forum games? Based on my activity here on the past year, forum games is basically my bread and butter
Top Bottom