Recent content by LolHens

1. LolHens

tModLoader Elemental Boots

Yes you are right I should have described it in the OP. The Band of Stamina increases your critical strike chance over time and the band of anarchy combines it with the Avenger Emblem, Band of Starpower and Band of Regeneration. Here is a thread with some more details...
  2. LolHens

Cool idea! I will consider this when I have time to work on this again. That is very strange! I have used RecipeBrowser too and it shows me the recipe. You need the Inventor's Workshop to craft the item. Maybe you need to update tModLoader? This I can also not reproduce. Any conflicting mods...
  3. LolHens

Because it releases an illuminant crystal which ist much more powerful and replaces the bees on these items.
  4. LolHens

Linked him in the credits section :)
  5. LolHens

Thank you for reporting! I fixed this in v2.0.5.
  6. LolHens

I've had some time recently to finally update the mod for tModLoader! Some things are still missing (Slingshot, Lil' Bombard, Space Laser) but most of the things are there and should be working. Bugs can be reported here or on github. Have fun! :happy:
  7. LolHens

Hi! I've been a little bit busy since the last update and the change from tAPI to tModLoader is also not an easy one. But a few days ago I actually started porting the mod to tModLoader. Until now I only have the tornado in a Bottle/Balloon back in but the other accessories should be very easy...
  8. LolHens

I think 1.8.2 is compatible with r15. If not 1.8a should be...
  9. LolHens

I used FCM by Shockah Sure! Here you go: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4td0o7bz8ddim/Versions I am sorry that I have not updated this mod in a while. I probably won't update it anymore because I don't have much time to do it. If someone wants to give it a try... Here you will find all the...
  10. LolHens

I could add a setting to multiply the spawn chance ;)
  11. LolHens

Sorry for no answers. I've been a little bit busy lately. I will probably use Prism and not tModLoader to port this mod but first I will wait a bit until it is stable enough and has all the features I need for this mod. Then I will do my best on updating this mod to 1.3. After that I will add...
  12. LolHens

Done ;)
  13. LolHens

These are very good suggestions and I like them! I would comment on each idea, but I'll take that time and implement these ideas ^^
  14. LolHens

Yes that is probably my fault, allthough it should not be very hard to fix. :p I will look into that. EDIT: Oops. I just saw that I didn't take out some debug code. I think that is causing your error. EDIT2: Okay I just released v1.8a which fixes the described behavour
  15. LolHens

First try this link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fv8po113y4d4jf8/ElementalBoots_v1.8.tapi If that doesn't work, try to download it here: https://github.com/LolHens/ElementalBoots/releases/tag/1.8
Back
Top Bottom