Recent content by Loltak

1. Loltak

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

That seems "Trop cool" ;( A new solo large world is coming for my new character Atlan :D Thanks all Re-logic :joy::kingslime:
  2. Loltak

Tell me your most luckiest moments in Terraria

Yes there is an autosave if enable, according to the wiki it's each 10 min.
  3. Loltak

What Combat Type (melee, ranged, magic, or ranged) Do you use and Why?

Mostly melee, I found that easier below the surface, especially equip with a pass though block weapon like solar eruption. However in my current play I started with ranger before the switch because I like that class
  4. Loltak

Tell me your most luckiest moments in Terraria

I think today is one of the Terraria luckiest day. For the fun is finally decided to craft the Terra blade even if I've no real need. It came with a bad modifier, Ok let go to reforge it and voilà : Legendary on first try!:)
  5. Loltak

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Thanks you :happy: I have already some way to use it `:happy:
  6. Loltak

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

That a sad news;(. I knew this in my work, year of effort shut-down for different reason, not good for the mood. I just can tell that you have my sympathy to pass this difficult time and I all wish you the best. See you soon with your next project :dryadsmile:
  7. Loltak

Tool Terrafirma - Interactive Mapping

My bad for the mistake, just report the ver. without check the "ingame ver"
  8. Loltak

Tested the 3.0.19 ver for 1.3.5.4, as far I can see it work :) Thanks Edit : actually it's for 1.3.5.3 .
  9. Loltak

Tool TEdit - Terraria Map Editor

Hi, since the last version I was not able to start the program, even an older version which worked but I found a solution Thanks to the Event view I saw an error with the d3d9.dll so I give a try and disable MSI Afterburner and Voilà :) Bonus; I had the same issue with TerraMap Perhaps it...
  10. Loltak

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

A big thank you for this new free update :happy:
  11. Loltak

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

Thanks for sharing the state of TOW and with details. :)
  12. Loltak

Terraria: Twenty Million Strong & Counting!

Bravo :)
  13. Loltak

Thanks for either the tool and the constant update :) Ah so I was not crazy, there was a lighting feature :D
  14. Loltak

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Thanks you :) Again a great update Free as usual, thank bis :)
Back
Top Bottom