• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: On Aug 25 Journey's End was submitted to Microsoft and Sony! The timing of the review process is a bit unpredictable, so we cannot give you a specific "launch date" just yet. Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here
LoM2
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You provide good feedback on threads and you made me laugh with the whole Sherlock thing on the other thread. You will now be followed.
    You're obviously a Pokémon fan, but I've never seen you in any of the Pokémon or gaming related threads. You seem more like a suggestion reviewer and maker, and I think you do a pretty dang good job of it. I'm only wondering how come I've never seen you around the gaming threads.
    LoM2
    LoM2
    Eh. Not that I dislike pokemon, but I've not played it for a long time. The name I made when I was like, eight, and it's stuck. I tend to discuss games mainly on their forums, and not on other forums, which is why I tend to stick to the suggestions here.
    I always thought your name was just LoM2 with no meaning, until i just reread your sig for the 100th time and realized what it meant
    I should be following you... I agree with most of the things you have to say in the suggestion forums. :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom