Recent content by Lonami

1. Lonami

**REPORTED** Very large memory usage (memory leak?) on 1.4 Steam Linux

No swap enabled. I forgot to mention but I run Linux Mint 19.1, Xfce 64-bit. If it helps any, here's the output of my glxinfo:
  2. Lonami

1.4.0.3 seems to have helped keep the RAM at more reasonable levels for me, but I'm not sure if that's the case or because we have reached end-game already and I'm not playing in the same world as much. In any case it still grows for me, just a lot more manageable.
  3. Lonami

No, our world had Adamantite, but nobody is using that either way. No armour in specific seems to cause it, this issue has occured all the way through hardmode (spider set, hallowed, shroomite, spectre). We move a lot around and invasions or bosses may help it consume more RAM than usual but I...
  4. Lonami

My friend who also plays Linux seems to have the same issue. We have to restart the game every now and then or otherwise Terraria ends up hogging the entire RAM. This didn't seem to happen pre-hardmode, and definitely did not happen in the version 1.3 of the game. We are 2-3 people playing in...
Back
Top Bottom