Recent content by Longshadow

1. Longshadow

Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread

I have the GPS and Goblin Tech on my character and watching these statistics brings up a question... in Game Time, from my house to the Ocean takes 1:20 and they claim my mine cart is traveling at 66 MPH. Mathematically, that means I should have traveled almost 80 miles. Yet, according to the...
  2. Longshadow

I've encountered a problem in the Underworld... I get down to 3,432 feet and the character and monsters disappear. I still move, but go anywhere including into solid ash or lava. No damage or anything and the monsters can't attack me but then they are off in solid ash too. Once in the ash...
  3. Longshadow

I also had the glitch where the items being crafted suddenly change randomly. I will be crafting Gray Brick and suddenly the focused item becomes a chair or a table. I am simply holding down the button to create them from the stone in my inventory with the resulting Gray Bricks going back into...
  4. Longshadow

Hey - Don't you know the adage? The COMPANY is always right. To heck with what the customers want... oh wait, maybe it's the CUSTOMER is always right. Regardless, I wasted my money on the PS4 version last year and it sits unused... I only play the PS3 version because it's the only version I can...
  5. Longshadow

I have a peculiar question that I haven't seen in earlier posts. Is it possible that they could make the old August 26, 2016 version available? Some kind of dual selectable update rather than forcing this update down everyone's throat? I am one of those that feel the UI has ruined the game. I...
  6. Longshadow

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

Welcome to the update. Same thing has been commented to death (among other things like transparency and flickering words) in the feedback thread at https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/console-1-3-update-feedback-thread.64220/... According to the responses, if you don't know any...
  7. Longshadow

My solution to the busy background behind the inventory and crafting screens was to build a new base with my chests and crafting area 5 floors underground off to the left of the drop shaft. Solid dirt is nice and dark with no background NPCs, walls, doors, etc., which eliminates the worst of the...
  8. Longshadow

Yes, well he is 25 years old. We used to play Runescape together. I paid for his members account...

Yes, well he is 25 years old. We used to play Runescape together. I paid for his members account when it first came out. He's just returning the favor.
  9. Longshadow

Yes that is the PC. This is the PS 4 - totally different and there is no Zoom available. Sorry it took so long to post this - had to wait to get home to get the picture to post. Hope they add some kind of Zoom option soon.
  10. Longshadow

Actually, yes prior to the update, the square button label stated the option to show all items you could craft or what you could currently craft. There was no grid option - it was a list with all similar items displayed left & right, i.e., swords, spears, helmets, torches, etc. I could scroll...
  11. Longshadow

I've been playing Terraria on the PS4 now since I got it for my birthday from my son a few...

I've been playing Terraria on the PS4 now since I got it for my birthday from my son a few months ago. Love the game!
  12. Longshadow

I really have to question that statement. It was a "never the vision" to show all recipes, then why the square button to toggle show all recipes on and off? That sounds pretty intentional to me, not a convenient departure... If I want to craft, say, a mechanical worm but have no idea what...
Back
Top Bottom