Recent content by Loony Cultist

1. Loony Cultist

Music Pack The One Game-One Song Project (Free for the taking a.k.a abandoned)

I feel like this song could be used for something. Maybe Morning Rain or Otherworld Rain?
  2. Loony Cultist

PC Hallowed trees bug me

There's a lot of weird inconsistencies with some of the sprites not being updated. The animal costumes (Cat, Wolf and Fox) also suffer from this problem, with their inventory sprites not matching their updated sprites when worn.
  3. Loony Cultist

Decided to make another post here with some songs because I thought these would fit in pretty nice. :) Eclipse Otherworld Desert Otherworld Hell Otherworld Plantera
  4. Loony Cultist

I'd like to suggest this for the Otherworld Moon Lord theme.
  5. Loony Cultist

Texture Pack Tweak texture pack

When will the armors and vanity armors be added back?
  6. Loony Cultist

I personally liked the old one better, but to each their own

I personally liked the old one better, but to each their own
  7. Loony Cultist

Texture Pack Muertos Pack - Bosses and some more

I remember seeing these on Reddit. These resprites are freaky as HELL, and I love them!
  8. Loony Cultist

acro of light(EoL respite)

Umm... okay???
  9. Loony Cultist

no tooth EoC is a thing now

Very cursed texture pack
  10. Loony Cultist

Texture Pack Tux's Tuxtures (Brighter Skies, Empress face fix, Man Eaters & more)

I like these quite a lot! Brighter Skies makes the world of Terraria feel quite a bit more whimsical. The Empress Face Fix is a much needed fix, because I really couldn't unsee the :> face. The Dragon Eaters are also pretty nice; I hate recolored enemies, so having it combined with a reference...
  11. Loony Cultist

Texture Pack Kais's Tweaxtures!

Love these new Tweaxtures! I was a big fan of your original texture packs, and I'm a big of these new ones too!
  12. Loony Cultist

Enhanced Werewolves

Lovely! Much better than the original textures, in my opinion. Excellent work! 👍
  13. Loony Cultist

Texture Pack De-Sexualized Zoologist

It's funny how a single pixel can make a pretty big difference.
Back
Top Bottom