Lord Garak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Does dynamic keyboard lighting work with anything other than Razer?
    Intel
    Intel
    I have a Logitech key board and it works the g512 Se.
    Or it might just be Logitechs software doing it correct me if im wrong.
    What ever happened to summoning damage on dummies?

6JkziHS.gif
    Lord Garak
    Lord Garak
    Seems pretty stupid, minions being unable to target dummies has been a top complaint for years. If it works why wouldn't they just implement it?
    qwerty3.14
    qwerty3.14
    Because you don't want your minions flying into your base and attacking target dummies while you're outside dealing with an invasion.
    Lord Garak
    Lord Garak
    That's a total non-issue, just make it so you have to manually target the dummies with your staff
    The Celestial Invasion truly is the greatest demonstration of why Master Mode fundamentally does not work as a difficulty setting
    Lord Garak
    Lord Garak
    Everything about it is just awful. It's basically running to the event and getting 2 (possibly 1) shotted over and over because the spawnrates and projectile count are so high there's no way to possibly dodge them all. Let's not even talk about Moonlord, who's deathray is even more bull:red:.
    Magi∆
    Magi∆
    yees, u doo not want two doo it n masteer mohd
    qwerty3.14
    qwerty3.14
    I actually found that the celestial events (including moonlord) in 1.4 master mode were a lot easier than 1.3 expert mode because of the soaring insignia.
    I now have 5 biome keys and no Sanguine Staff. That should tell you everything you need to know about how fair and reasonable Blood Moon drop rates are.
    Reactions: Baconfry
    Lord Garak
    Lord Garak
    That would help if I could defeat the boss without getting hit-chained or having it despawn in the first place
    Adapting
    Adapting
    It's ridiculous and not worth it tbh
    sharkman0101
    sharkman0101
    One thing I've noticed is that the health multiplier for Dreadnautilus seems way too high for higher difficulties; in no reason should a midboss with a health in the thousands should receive the same treatment as most other enemies and get its health doubled or tripled (21000 health? Really?)
    Bloodmoon Fishing is absolutely infuriating and needs major alterations in a hotfix. It's an event that's significantly unlikely to occur, with rare and extremely difficult enemies combined with a mob of regular enemies, which then have insanely low droprates for items which are mostly weak in the first place. Even the summoning item for the bloodmoon itself is insanely rare. Everything needs to be more common.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    And now I know why others fear the Wandering Eye Fish. It packs a wallop! ':eek:
    Halocaster
    Halocaster
    We cannot even fish during a blood moon because of the insane spawn rates arghh
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    The Blood Eel is the only fun fight there. I've had more fun farming ice golems than fighting the other two.
    World Globes are a really good idea but I despise the fact that they're A. totally random and B. totally expensive. I could deal with either of these but having them together means I've dropped multiple plat trying to customize my backgrounds. Just let us choose the ones we want or make them dirt cheap please.
    So far my experience with the happiness system is that it is an inconsistent mess that isn't indicated clearly enough in-game and doesn't work correctly half the time, stifling building creativity. It needs to be far more lenient on NPC distance to/from each other especially.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    The party girl: "I don't want to be around people" THEN HOW ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE PARTIES
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    I haven't experienced any inconsistencies yet, but I think there should be a way to toggle it on/off. It's great because it encourages you to build actual shelters for NPCs and provides them with a little more character, but at the same time, your average casual player shouldn't be penalised for not participating in sandbox elements.
    GawenStarTeller
    GawenStarTeller
    In addition to that, there's a certain charm to decorated NPC complexes, but this new system serves to limit your creativity with different housing designs.
    Pre-hardmode lava fishing is completely busted, I just made 3 platinum in less than 30 minute. The sell prices on these items are ridiculous.
    Adapting
    Adapting
    Also selling items to the Tinkerer over other gives more money based on the item, which is also amazing.
    You need to make 3 more comments to restore your post-like ratio back to 1:1.
    And when you do I'll like one of your posts
    My Hat In Time Picturebook Charity Zine arrived, it's beautiful. So many new icons to choose from...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom