Lord Garak's Recent Activity

1. Lord Garak replied to the thread Sprites Faithful Alternative Bunny Hood Vanity Item.

I thought it was supposed to be a Donnie Darko reference

Jun 25, 2019 at 12:54 AM
  2. Lord Garak liked Patches's post in the thread Option to Disable Ranged Zooming and/or Fix Its Current Issues.

When using the sniper rifle or any gun with one of the two scope accessories, the sniper scope potentially being the best ranged damage...

Jun 25, 2019 at 12:22 AM
  3. Lord Garak liked Heckraiser's post in the thread Jungle mimic loot + hallowed mimic accessory ideas.

[ATTACH] some ideas I had for the jungle mimic, and 1 for the hallowed mimic which has no accessory. they also fill some nice niches...

jungle mimic items.png Jun 24, 2019 at 11:44 PM
  4. Lord Garak liked ppowersteef's post in the thread Starlight boots.

Ironically I don't see the water boots/lava waders here. So I guess people would even after this still suggest an ultimate boot with the...

Jun 24, 2019 at 7:26 PM
  5. Lord Garak replied to the thread Increasing Summoner use speed + other summoning tweaks.

Not if whatever supplemental, secondary summoning weapons were added were weak enough damage-wise to both complement their partner tools...

Jun 24, 2019 at 2:27 AM
  6. Lord Garak replied to the thread Increasing Summoner use speed + other summoning tweaks.

There should be no "support" classes in this game. Each class is supposed to be able to have advantages and disadvantages that leave...

Jun 24, 2019 at 2:07 AM
  7. Lord Garak replied to the thread Add Class NPC's.

That isn't going to happen. And you said it would be endgame when you dictated the conditions for these NPCs to arrive.

Jun 24, 2019 at 1:55 AM
  8. Lord Garak replied to the thread I am wondering how to do mods in terraria.

Use the search function

Jun 23, 2019 at 10:00 PM
  9. Lord Garak replied to the thread Add Class NPC's.

The endgame doesn't need even more weapons

Jun 23, 2019 at 8:10 PM
  10. Lord Garak liked Acamaeda's post in the thread Add Class NPC's.

There is a Suggestions section, you know. Anyways there kind of are class-related NPCs for most classes although they mostly sell...

Jun 23, 2019 at 8:09 PM
  11. Lord Garak replied to the thread Require a right click to slope blocks with a hammer..

Please, hammers are so convoluted.

Jun 23, 2019 at 8:07 PM
  12. Lord Garak liked ASG_102's post in the thread Require a right click to slope blocks with a hammer..

Have you ever tried to remove a wall but there's a block in the way and you accidentally slope the block? Or perhaps vice versa? Well a...

Jun 23, 2019 at 8:07 PM
  13. Lord Garak liked bugsandwhatnot's post in the thread Remove the no-item-in-use requirement for inventory changes.

Currently, the moving items between containers with auto-pause on seem a bit buggy. Items that can be used seem to have a use time (or...

Jun 23, 2019 at 8:06 PM
  14. Lord Garak liked bugsandwhatnot's post in the thread Pause key and general system.

(singleplayer only) Currently: - The game never pauses while loading or generating a world. - The game always pauses when it loses...

Jun 23, 2019 at 8:06 PM
  15. Lord Garak replied to the thread Include some magic weapons in the summoning class.

I can agree with some of these, but the Book of Skulls is such a total piece of garbage

Jun 22, 2019 at 6:53 PM