Recent content by Lord Garak

1. Lord Garak

So.. What does one actually DO in Minecraft?

Not finding diamonds in Minecraft is like not getting a Voodoo Doll in Terraria. You're going to go nowhere fast on the progression tree.
  2. Lord Garak

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

Can you enable these shaders outside of the seed?
  3. Lord Garak

10th Anniversary A Journey of 10 Years - Contest Entry Thread

I'll go ahead and repost my build from 1.4.0 to be part of this competition.
  4. Lord Garak

10th Anniversary Terraria is Turning 10 Years Old - Celebrate with Us!

I think my best memory of Terraria was when 1.2 rolled around and I used the Clentaminator to cleanse my first world of corruption. My original house had been covered in thorns and corrupt grass so watching it turn back into purity and all the NPCs return was very cathartic.
  5. Lord Garak

Spectre boots VS Fledgling wings

Fledgling Wings are wildly overpowered, always use them if you can unless you have a bundle of balloons.
  6. Lord Garak

Anybody got tips?

Flamelash is great
  7. Lord Garak

New Helluva Boss yesssss

New Helluva Boss yesssss
  8. Lord Garak

Items A Consumable Made From Life Fruit

Whether it's a potion or food I think it's a good idea. Although the concept of reducing regen delay is more fitting of a potion.
  9. Lord Garak

Terraria - PewDiePie Crossover Merchandise Launches Today

Threads like this remind me how young most of the Terraria base is. Never much enjoyed the guy's videos but I wish him nothing but the best, and there's no denying his influence.
  10. Lord Garak

Items Deadly Sphere and Tempest Staff need more love

Uh, no. I did a lot of testing in my first 1.4 playthrough and the DDS out-dps'd both of those, with the Blade staff performing better only situationally
  11. Lord Garak

Items Deadly Sphere and Tempest Staff need more love

The Deadly Sphere Staff is excellent for its time, it doesn't need anything. The Tempest Staff needs better accuracy and fire rate.
  12. Lord Garak

This is my Hallow base, it's a bit off in places texture-wise and too symmetrical but it does...

This is my Hallow base, it's a bit off in places texture-wise and too symmetrical but it does the job
Back
Top Bottom