• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Lord Garak

1. Lord Garak

A Slight Balance Change to Ore Equipment

Even if they were the same rarity how would making the old ore straight-up stronger balance them?
  2. Lord Garak

A Slight Balance Change to Ore Equipment

Why would making the old prehardmode ores better in every way balance them? New ores are already rarer than old ones, giving them less defense too would be crippling
  3. Lord Garak

Steam Autumn Sale & Steam Awards Nominations: Terraria 50% Off!

I don't care how grand the update is, that has nothing to do with making false statements. If you want more time to work on the product don't set dates.
  4. Lord Garak

PC Features for mob proofing base (including events)

Wraiths can't fly, just stand at a higher elevation and they won't be able to hurt you.
  5. Lord Garak

I believe it was something along the lines of "it will release in 5-8 months"
  6. Lord Garak

I'm not horribly bothered by the delay, but I do wish they would give us more warning with these things. Release window after release window being canned just before due date gets a bit old.
  7. Lord Garak

Minishark v3 please uwu

The S.D.M.G. already exists
  8. Lord Garak

I'm torn between Terraria and Deep Rock Galactic...
  9. Lord Garak

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Well I'm of the opinion they do indeed have a moral obligation to owe us the content we expect after so much advertisement and discussion. However I certainly don't agree with the sentiment of that comment.
  10. Lord Garak

Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

I agree with Worfer. I'm not disappointed that the update will come later, I'm disappointed that Re-Logic continues to set false expectations and then brush it off as naive fans who don't understand development when they fail to meet them. Please just stop making promises and release the update...
  11. Lord Garak

Rolling Dice Item

Cool idea.
  12. Lord Garak

PC How to get the 3rd tier of ore in Hardmode quickly!

Palladium equipment is easily worth the bar cost considering how common it is.
  13. Lord Garak

Make sure things like this don't happen in prehm.

These traps are actually set up on purpose, since a few updates ago enemy statues spawn on top of wire.
  14. Lord Garak

WIP Revamped Knockback

This seems like an extremely unnecessary change that would be difficult to gauge as good or bad for gameplay without extensive testing.
  15. Lord Garak

Ask the Eye of Cthulu anything

Will you go out with me
Top Bottom