LordGwen

Hey friend, its been a while! Howve you been? In case you havent forgot, my names Cactu-TNT*. I miss having people like you around to play with me on our world i made with my brother "judyjudge" or maybe even on bob, the world that ive had loaded in old gen console for as long as before 1.3 came out. oh wait- sorry i thought you were an old friend of mine. Would you like to stay a while though, im just doing my favorite passtime of watching this blocky world burn as the impending doom approaches. Also, its truly nice to meet you, and uh hey, thanks ig, its nice to finally have someone to talk since a very long time ago anyways..........
Website
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIgEWRb61IQ&scrlybrkr=ef047192
Indiana, Home of Terraria, AND THE SPOOKIE DOOKIE
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: Mobile
  2. Pixel Piracy
  3. Terraria: Xbox One
  4. Pixel Privateers
Tree or Axe?
🌳
Favorite Thread
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-last-post-wins.409/page-13245#post-2795349
Occupation
Idiodic Genius

Signature

AND THE MER#🧼 #
Why isnt it gone yet?
To the Moon (Lord) and back!
-Gwen

Trophies

1. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  2. 0

Don't Lose Your Head!

Your creative skills are truly terrifying! Thanks for making Halloween spooktacular! (Participated in a Halloween Contest)
  3. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  4. 0

Loot 'em Up!

Hey there Privateer! Thank you for taking a Crew with you into an unknown Galaxy full of adventure! (Awarded for indicating that you own Pixel Privateers)
  5. 0

Yo Ho Ho!

Yarrr! Thanks for sailing the Seven Seas with your motley crew of Pixel Pirates! (Awarded for indicating that you own Pixel Piracy)
  6. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  7. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  8. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  9. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  10. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  11. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
Back
Top Bottom