LordGwen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you OLD FRIEND. Im sorry i mistaked another for you, but atlast one last time youre here. Ive got a sinking feeling ill see you again. Actually im sure of it, as sure of it as i am of the moon being made from cheese.

youve schooled me better than school, taught me how good cakes are, explained how to talk to the kraken, and showed me even the directions to the north pole-
    For the first time ive made a sticky profile post. It was truly needed. It makes my acct description come full circle.
    Ah yes, because speaking out against someone getting in trouble for sneezing is breaking 3 differant laws according to the state of indiana….
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    Golden Heretic Snakeboat
    It truly says something that despite having zero evidence to back this assumption up, i'm confident that this is talking about an incident that happened in a school
    LordGwen
    LordGwen
    mhmm psat testing
    HOLY DINKLESHCMORTZ PERRY DONT TOUCH THAT! THATS THE NOMAIDENSINATOR! YOULL MAKE US ALL MAIDENLESS!
    *he sets it on doof, now doof iz le gae*
    CURSE YOU PERRY THE PLATYPUS!
    So fortnite, lemme get this right
    Hot bat vampire man is doing a :red:ing heist with time travel shenanigans to rifts collide WITH EVERYONE AT ONCE so he can stal a magic purple cube before it goes into a lake turning tit into whats known as "thanos lake"
    Fun fact: He's a Pirate, Clattanoia, The Movie version of the Perry the Platypus theme, and Tie Fighter Attack all nearly have the exact same BPM
    I’m putting on my shades
    To cover up my eyes
    I’m jumpin’ in my ride,
    I’m heading out tonight
    I’m Solo, I’m Han Solo,
    I’m Han Solo.
    I’m Han Solo. Solo.
    I’m picking up my blaster,
    Put it on my side.
    I’m jumpin’ in my Falcon
    Wookie at my side.
    I’m solo, I’m Han Solo,
    I’m Han Solo.
    I’m Han Solo. Solo!
    Colors weave into a spire of flame, the torch gods light shines to a evil untamed, the mech trio destroys all in sight, while the moon lord’s phantasmal deathray overwhelms the fight!
    LordGwen
    LordGwen
    Thats fair
    Orchamut
    Orchamut
    I never bothered to search up the lyrics so I always think one part of the song is saying 'torchic' and that's the only part I can even recognize as an actual word
    LordGwen
    LordGwen
    Lmao
    Your head is pounding, like something just sent a chilling pain down your mortal spine….
    You hear the mechs flying overhead, and your old enemies roar into their reawakening….
    The Crimson and Corruption have merged into a singular being….
    CTHULHU HAS AWOKEN
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom