Recent content by LordMetarex

1. LordMetarex

Blocks & Decoration Add Bone Torch and Demon Torch to designated biome pot drop pool

Since the 1.4 "Journey's End" update, various biome specific torches have been added to the game and to the drop pool for their designated biome pots. However there are some notable expections being the Bone and Demon torches. In the Dungeon the Skull pots drop regular torches and the same...
  2. LordMetarex

Life often tries to sell me problems, I show them the door.

Life often tries to sell me problems, I show them the door.
  3. LordMetarex

2019% updated to latest version

2019% updated to latest version
  4. LordMetarex

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The current version of Calamity is 1.3.1.001 There is an update in the works but it has yet to be released. When released the download page will most likely be updated, but you can also download it in the Calamity discord or the mod browser. But like I stated: the current version is 1.3.1.001
  5. LordMetarex

Although my pfp profile image might not the best piece of art, I simply like it a lot due to the...

Although my pfp profile image might not the best piece of art, I simply like it a lot due to the fact someone was willing to make it for me.
  6. LordMetarex

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Currently nothing, since the enemies brought by Calamity do not have their specific banner as of yet.
  7. LordMetarex

Nothing better than wearing a slightly thinner coat while being outside and the sun shining down...

Nothing better than wearing a slightly thinner coat while being outside and the sun shining down on your face.
  8. LordMetarex

2018, the year of new doorways leading to new possibilities.

2018, the year of new doorways leading to new possibilities.
  9. LordMetarex

The final month of 2017 has appeared. Enjoy the upcoming holidays!

The final month of 2017 has appeared. Enjoy the upcoming holidays!
  10. LordMetarex

'Everyone has potential, only you decide what to do with it.'

'Everyone has potential, only you decide what to do with it.'
  11. LordMetarex

tModLoader Calamity Mod

@MountainDrew, I do not know if you will read this, but I want to say something. I have been following this mod for months now. In the mod, I have been introduced to all kinds of things: From silly items to the most broken of weapons and from funny bosses in concept to the most difficult...
  12. LordMetarex

-This image is actually part of a .gif file, but unfortunately the file is too big to post...

-This image is actually part of a .gif file, but unfortunately the file is too big to post. scaling it down/removing parts would ruin the image. -Followed you since I saw you pop up from time to time and I myself am also a fan of the Avali race and just Starbound in general. : )
  13. LordMetarex

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Just out of curiosity: Will there eventually be music boxes, for the boss themes, added into the mod?
  14. LordMetarex

CC Creation Compendium #36

Like I said before: I can't blame you for that. mistakes can allways happen in chaotic times. ;)
  15. LordMetarex

CC Creation Compendium #36

Which I do understand ofcourse and I'm not blaming him. ;)
Back
Top Bottom