Recent content by LordNosferatu

1. LordNosferatu

At this point in time based on what I know, I'm thinking Trump might just have a chance to make...

At this point in time based on what I know, I'm thinking Trump might just have a chance to make America a strong country again. Of course there's the off-chance any POTUS is a puppet to the NWO/Illuminati. If you're into that line of thinking.
  2. LordNosferatu

Well, let's look at it from a logical standpoint - America is a corporation first and a country...

Well, let's look at it from a logical standpoint - America is a corporation first and a country second. Trump is more concerned with things at home to make our country strong again. ~60% of Americans are unemployed - that's over 150 million people. We need a POTUS who actually cares about the...
  3. LordNosferatu

Hmmmm... That sounds about right. I have a feeling it'll be the same as before; no matter who...

Hmmmm... That sounds about right. I have a feeling it'll be the same as before; no matter who wins, we the people will lose. I just despise Hillery... she's awful.
  4. LordNosferatu

Enjoy being young. I'm mainly just blowing off steam, but I truly feel this election is a...

Enjoy being young. I'm mainly just blowing off steam, but I truly feel this election is a pivotal point in American history.
  5. LordNosferatu

That's why you always see Barry talking about "Gun Control." Gun Control legislation works...

That's why you always see Barry talking about "Gun Control." Gun Control legislation works against those who are legally able to own a firearm. The Second Ammendment itself even states 'Shall not be infringed.' Clearly they lack basic reading comprehension as well.
  6. LordNosferatu

Well, a lot. They're anti-Second Ammendment for starters. Based on things Barry has done, I'd...

Well, a lot. They're anti-Second Ammendment for starters. Based on things Barry has done, I'd say he's anti-Constitution. It just seems to me, they're more interested in stripping away rights and liberties than actually protecting them and upholding our Constitution.
  7. LordNosferatu

Ugh... If Hitlery Rotten Clinton win.... steals this election, I'm moving to Canada. 4 more...

Ugh... If Hitlery Rotten Clinton win.... steals this election, I'm moving to Canada. 4 more years under a Demonrat is just too much!
  8. LordNosferatu

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

We aren't entitled to anything from 1.3 - It was made quite clear that they're fixing bugs to make last gen more stable and moving on. If you keep insisting we should get this or get that from 1.3, you're just going to end up more disappointed when it becomes nothing more than what was said; a...
  9. LordNosferatu

Hot Topic Share your RNG luck here!

Last week I was hunting Plantera for an Axe, as it's the only rare item I've yet to obtain (Xbox360 1.2.4). I killed the two that spawned in my farm and didn't get it, but I figured it was time to hit the jungle and kill the ones there as I hadn't done so in quite some time. I think I managed to...
  10. LordNosferatu

Same here, but I'd also love to see the system that keeps track of your kills. I don't know - I like stats in video games. Having banners awarded every 50th kill might be too much, but it would be cool to see that I just killed the 3,000th zombie while keeping my village safe. I'd love to see...
  11. LordNosferatu

I understand the decision the Dev Team had to make and I'm glad they were able to make such a tough call. Technology advances and old tech can hold back new tech, so I get where they're coming from. I, for one, would much rather have a stable version of 1.2.4 than a version of 1.3 that has...
  12. LordNosferatu

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

Lol - Total blonde moment. I'm on the 360 as well.
  13. LordNosferatu

I'm not sure what you mean by which version I'm on. I just checked out its vertical flight time last night. However, in my Summoner playthrough, I used it to find all the sky islands in my world. It seemed to function normally in all directions. If it is slow going horizontally, I certainly...
  14. LordNosferatu

The part I bolded is what this post is addressing. Yesterday I had some time to play around with this mount, and it isn't bugged; at least not for me. After it tires out, you just wait a few seconds and it's good to go. I was able to hit the top of my world (large world) 12 consecutive times by...
  15. LordNosferatu

Not here on the east coast. I live in a fairly populated area and it would have seemed people...

Not here on the east coast. I live in a fairly populated area and it would have seemed people spent all their money on fireworks. It was a solid 4 day event.
Back
Top Bottom