Ravens.

I could make up whole universes, of which stars are made of ice and atoms are mere pixels in a computer generated program. I could make it so that we live and cope alongside lizard men, where cars can fly and people breathe in water. Worlds of which the laws of physics are determined by the mind of a madman, where people are ethereal, and creatures that live in stars. Whole worlds of things that no one could ever believe, let alone see. And when I close my eyes, I can see beyond us as a society. I watch creations burn and culture spread. I breathe the air of a million stars, channel the food from a million planets, and encounter the people from a million nations. Who wouldn't want to live in that wonderful dream?
Website
https://cnbcommunity.wordpress.com
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile
Occupation
Eating a jammie dodger

Signature

Just a tree... nothing to see here... hi

Following

Trophies

1. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  2. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  3. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  4. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  5. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  6. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  7. 0

It's the Most Wonderful Time for a Tank

You brought great cheer to all with your submission. Thanks for dashing through the snow with us and participating. (Participated in 2018 TCF Christmas Contest)
  8. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  9. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  10. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  11. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom